Chapter 63

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 63:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 63:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Xie Jingzheng has been paying attention to Yang Shuqing's change of appearance, and did not ignore her hidden guilty conscience, as if poured into a basin of cold water, holding her fists, her last pity for Yang Shuqing disappeared.

really……

Educational aunt said that a woman's redness can be forged. Xie Jingyun still has a little luck in her heart, and now the last luck is gone.

I think of my father ’s ‘self respect and self-love’, a meeting gift for Shu Qing, a jade card made of Moyu, the word ‘zheng’ engraved on it, and the mother ’s mother ’s ‘not to be intimate with outside men’ ……

He is a fool.

Xie Jinglian's eyes were cold.

After Yang Shuqing learned the reason for Xie Jinglian's abnormality, she had no choice but to let Xie Jinglian be angry with her. She just wanted to solve this misunderstanding, but this misunderstanding involved the love between men and women. Yang Shuqing racked his brains and did not think of a good way.

One explanation is not good, the misunderstanding between the two is even greater.

At this time, Yang Shuqing did not know that Xie Jingyi had completely determined that she and Qin Wang were involved.

There was silence in the room, only the sound of each other's breathing.

After all, it was a woman she liked. Xie Jingying did not leave the room, left his sleeves, and gave Yang Shuqing a face, but Yang Shuqing tried his best to eliminate the misunderstanding.

Jiang Ningbao didn't know that because of her little butterfly instigated, she let a reborn female vengeance Shuangwen run away in the direction of abuse.

The noon feast is set in the main lobby.

Together with Yang Shuqing, who was newly married to the Dingguo government, there were only five masters in the house. Mrs. Xie was unwilling to divide the table and table meals for an unhappy granddaughter.

Mrs. Xie sat on the top. Of course, there were Ding Guogong and Jiang Ningbao. Later, it was Xie Jinglian, a newly married couple. Jiang Ningbao raised her eyebrows secretly. Xie Jingzhen was still cool and handsome, but her indifference was getting worse. After that, Yang Shuqing's smile was gorgeous and beautiful, with a touch of charming and shy.

But Jiang Ningbao did not miss the haze and melancholy under her eyes.

The dishes came up one after another. Mrs. Xie moved the chopsticks first, and then Huang Zhe began to add vegetables to the old lady.

On the first day home feast of the bride, Jiang Ningbao did not let Yang Shuqing wait for the tableware to set the rules, especially after she found that Yang Shuqing and Xie Jinglian did not seem to be as enthusiastic as the book, and there was no meaning to make Yang Shuqing set the rules. .

Yang Shuqing was also the one who had eaten with the old lady. She should have been praising the old lady with enthusiasm, but today she can't get upset.

"Jing Ye, this is the crispy duck you like to eat." Yang Shuqing glanced at the opposite Jiang Ningbao, took a deep breath, and tenderly and kindly gave Xie Jing Ye a piece of crispy duck meat.