Chapter 42

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 42:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 42:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The news that Dingguo Gong rushed Ma Feiran to Changning Bo's House in the pouring rain, spreading the curiosity of everyone.

Is something wrong with Miss Jiang Si.

There was a trembling in their hearts.

When they found out why, they were silent.

It turned out that everyone who was afraid, and the Dingguo who avoided it like a scorpion also had a tender side of the iron man. His fiancée rushed to the comfort of the rain after suffering some grievances in Bethlehem, and his strength showed his importance.

Miss Jiang Si is really a good woman.

The ladies were envious.

At the same time, they were shocked that Ms. Jiang Si's education was sent by Mrs. Xie, and the two came from no small place. They had served the first queen, and it is no wonder that Mrs. Jiang from Changning ’s House would give birth to others. Mind.

If they are, they can't help but feel excited.

"Miss Jiang Wu's character is pretty good," said Mrs. Noble.

Jiang Mingyao's reputation spread with the incident.

Everyone praised the character of the prostitute girl in Changning Bofu. Even the **** girl, who was already married and pregnant, was also given a high look.

Mrs. Xie's second lady heard the praise of the noble lady in the capital for her future daughter-in-law, and felt very respectable.

In fact, she did not like Miss Jiang Wu in her heart. If it was not the request of the eldest son who had passed away, Mrs. Xie would not have looked at the girl in Changning House.

Today, unlike the old days, the second house of Xiejia is not the second house of Xiejia that was not valued more than a decade ago.

In her heart, the second wife must be a noble lady.

The only thing worth consoling is that this lady Jiang Wu has a cold temperament and simply doesn't ask questions about the world.

In the evening, the elder lady Zhang, who was far away at Kiyomizu-dera Temple, finally learned about what was happening in her house. She was so angry that her face was white and her face was overcast. However, when she thought of leaving Qingshui Temple, she was tormented every day. She immediately dispelled this idea and went to find his uncle.

On the second day, the rain was fine.

Changning Bo Jiang Dongming rushed back to Bo's Mansion.

As the master of the Bo Mansion, Chang Ningbo Jiang Dongming couldn't wait to go to the Western Court. Yi Zheng severely taught the nephew Jiang Jin, and then went to Jiang Ningbao's yard. He scolded her for making a big deal, which made Changning Bo Man's face shameless.

Jiang Ningbao calmly shouted and spit and hurled Fei Changning Bo, looking cold and silent for a moment, then said faintly: "Uncle means that the niece should not tell the father-in-law, should not let the father-in-law, If you feel wronged, you should swallow. "

When Chang Ningbo heard that the niece did not know how to repent, the anger that had not extinguished swelled upwards, glaring at the niece fiercely, straightened up and reprimanded.