Chapter 58

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 58:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 58:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Amidst a landscape screen, Ding Guogong's eyes flickered at the younger wife's elegant brewing tea, and a soft touch of unconsciousness flashed in his eyes.

At this moment, Mrs. Xie came in, followed by two maidens in satin cloth.

Mrs. Xie was dressed in a Chinese suit, surrounded by clouds of gold, with beaded green. She looked like she was in her early thirties. She had fair skin and bright facial features. She was a beautiful lady with a charming charm. It was indeed the biological mother of the male lead in the book. similar.

"Mrs. Xie, please sit down."

Jiang Ningbao opened her mouth with a smile, her voice was gentle and pleasant, her appearance was very beautiful, she had lost her soft temperament, the beauty of the young girl, Jiang Ningbao, who was a new woman, had a clean and **** body, with a smile on her face.

At the first glance of Mrs. Xie Ningbao, her eyes flashed with shock and disbelief, even if it was rumored that Jiang Ningbao was extremely beautiful, with a unique temperament and amazing.

But Mrs. Xie always felt exaggerated.

She had met Jiang Ningbao, but Jiang Ningbao was only twelve or thirteen years old at that time, her facial features were delicate and delicate, and she was full of delicate and timid breath, as if a gust of wind would blow down.

Three years later, Jiang Ningbao's facial features are still delicate and feminine, but the temperament is completely different. He raises his hands and casts an elegant atmosphere with a bright and charming smile.

Is this still the delicate and weak girl at the time?

Mrs. Xie helped Fujiao Jiao and sat opposite Jiang Ningbao. Thinking of her intentions, she pressed down the questions in her heart, smiled kindly, was intimate, and unconsciously made people feel sincere.

"Girl Ning Bao, I have n’t seen it in three years. How did you share your auntie Xie's mistakes? At first Jing Jing did something wrong. I have scolded him. Now I see that you ’ve been married to Dingguo. OK, I'm relieved. "

There was a flash of light in Jiang Ningbao's eyes. Mrs. Xie was really ingenious. Once she came up, she wanted to position her in the junior rank, depending on whether she wanted to.

Regarding her status, she is much higher than Mrs. Xie, not to mention that she still has a pin to be sealed by Ding Guogong.

"Mrs. Xie, please call my mafia."

Jiang Ningbao's tone was indifferent and sparse, and the look to Mrs. Xie's eyes was faint, as if looking at a stranger, no, it should be said to be worse than a stranger.

Mrs. Xie's smile froze, a flash of anger quickly flashed under her eyes, and the puppet in her hands clenched unconsciously. This girl was actually a vengeance. As a result, she was more worried that she would deliberately be at Jing's wedding Do your hands and feet.

"Girl Ningbao ..."

"Please call my maternal grandmother." Jiang Ningbao said without interrupting Mrs. Xie's words, and emphasized again, her voice indifferent to her, her eyes faintly revealing a sense of coldness.

The smile on Mrs. Xie's face could no longer be hung up, a bite of old blood drew in her throat, looking at Jiang Ningbao's unsmiling smile and tough attitude, thinking of herself bowing to a junior who had to salute herself, this junior Mrs. Xie felt humiliated even when her son retired from her ex-fiancee.