Chapter 30

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 30:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 30:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The small storm at the gate of King Rui's Mansion did not set off a wave of waves, but Yang Shuqing's image as a certain noblewoman, official and family member, and family members' eyes was much reduced.

Especially the noble girl who likes Xie Shizi, secretly thought he was worthless.

The King of Jin just glanced at Yang Shuqing a little. She used to think that Miss Yang had long sleeves and performed well, but now she thinks she is stupid and unknowing. Suddenly, she is a bit boring, but when she thinks that her power is greatly diminished, she can't get in touch with Qin Wang. There was a sense of coldness in his eyes.

Without any hesitation, he brought his guard into Rui's Mansion.

Yang Shuqing turned back fiercely, staring at Jin Wangyi Changying's back with a fist in her hands, and her eyes turned to hate again. She thought that Jin Wang had been so busy lately that she felt happy.

"Miss Yang, let's go in together." King Qin rolled over and dismounted, striding to Yang Shuqing, staring at her unbelievable face.

Yang Shuqing thought that she had a marriage contract. She also wanted to be a future Danguo lady. She could not afford her fame. She immediately shook her head and refused: "Thank King Qin for your kindness. I have made a marriage now, so I should keep a little distance." Qian Rong and Clinique turned around and stepped into King Rui's Mansion.

King Qin pursed his lips and took a big step to follow, keeping a little distance.

The famous ladies standing beside the carriages flickered. The King Qin was very hot, with the support of the Anyuan Hou government behind him. The eldest daughter of An Yuan Hou and Xing Shizi, the Dingguo government, made a marriage. At this point, the King Qin is now the emperor. The elder brother's most popular candidate, many ministers have been secretly standing in line, King Jin's power has recently been greatly reduced, slightly inferior.

All the famous ladies who can participate in the Princess Rui's banquet are born with a tantalizing heart, children of the family, and children of the government officials are all young talents.

I have a scale in my heart.

Ms. Jiang Si is the only fiancee of Dingguo. Today, she is the emperor's sister-in-law and cousin of Dingguo. If it is not poisoned in her womb and her body is weak, she has not left her son-in-law.

At that time, the emperor suddenly died, and the prince had not yet been registered. As the emperor's only sister-in-law, even though his body was weak, Mrs. Xie was his aunt, and Dingguo stood behind him, and finally he successfully ascended the throne.

Therefore, the preference of Dingguo is very important.

On weekdays, Miss Yang is calm and intelligent, giving people a sense of ambition. This time I do not know if she was dizzy, or what, she wanted to use the status of King Qin to step on Miss Jiang Si.

A woman faints as soon as she encounters feelings.

Miss Yang was afraid, too. Those children who appreciated Yang Shuqing quite a bit, were a little disappointed in the eyes of the official children.

Jiang Ningbao and his entourage followed Xiao Ran Xiao Ran stepping into the Royal Mansion, immediately blinked at the scenery of the Royal Mansion, rocky mountains and rivers, pavilions and pavilions, exquisite everywhere, exuding luxury everywhere. The young princes and young maids in the palace are both male and handsome.