Chapter 37

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 37:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 37:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The words of the guard in black had just fallen, and Dingguo Xie's eyebrows suddenly sank, and the angular handsome face was instantly covered with a layer of cold frost, and a violent and cold atmosphere burst out from his body.

The surrounding black guards felt breathless and horrified.

Fortunately, the breath disappeared only momentarily.

But the black guards felt like the rest of their lives.

Ding Guogong Xie Yan stood blankly at the head of the city wall, his body was full of cold, but the atmosphere around the city wall was stagnant, and no one dared to speak.

Even the gate generals who looked at the situation frightened their heads back.

In Dingguo ’s heart, Yang Shuqing ’s approach as a foster fiancee will undoubtedly give the feeling that Dingguo ’s government will support Qin ’s faction.

This touches the principle of Dingguo Xie.

As the guardian war **** of the Dayue Dynasty, Dingguo's status was aloof and he would never participate in the battle for the throne. He was a royalist, and as long as the reign was Ming Jun, he stood firmly on the side of Ming Jun.

The reigning Emperor Qianyuan was not only the cousin of the Dingguo, but also the Emperor Qianyuan himself had a firm mind and a rough talent. He was only a rare emperor for two years. Now he has a little girl ’s magical medicinal liquor and his body has improved. This approach is undoubtedly to help the Qin King's power and breed the greater ambition of the Qin King.

It may even disrupt Chao Gang.

Xing Ye, the Dingguo father, could not bear it. He left the city wall with no expression, turned on his horse, and left with a group of men in a black coat. He returned to the house, and Dingguo immediately gave the emperor Qianyuan. Details He expounded on the matter and the countermeasures, and then sent someone to the Emperor Qianyuan.

Yang Shuqing of Anyuan Houfu comfortably fragrant incense, a bright smile appeared on Qingli's face, and her reputation was not worth it. She was already Xie Shizi's fiancee. Xie Shizi was pleased with her. After Jiang Ningbao got started, She will also marry the Dingguo government.

However, taking out a 10% profit from Shangyun Jiufang as a pension and distributing it to the family of the dead soldiers, not only can he build a good reputation, but also build momentum for King Qin, killing two birds with one stone, why not.

In Yang Shuqing's eyes, Jin Wang would never have taken that position in his life. Qin Wang was the biggest winner. Her cooperation with Qin Wang was exposed, so why not maximize the benefits.

After analyzing the pros and cons with her father, her father as An Yuanhou also acquiesced in her approach.

"Miss, in fact, you take half the profits and no one says anything."

Clinique and Qian Rong did not expect such a big deal for the lady. The monthly profit of Shangyun Distillery was not a small sum. The lady was a sum of money.

Yang Shu smiled lightly and raised his hand to manage the hair on the side of Li Yan: "You are really shallow-eyed, but only for a profit, I will get more in the future."

"Miss, have you discussed this with your future aunt?" Qian Rong asked carefully.

As far as she knows, the lady couldn't wait to discuss with An Yuanhou in the study for half an hour as soon as she returned to the house, and then spread the news. She was worried about the lady.