Chapter 87

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 87:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 87:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Miss, one more thing ..." Qian Rong blinked, gritted her teeth, and finally decided to tell what she had overheard.

It is a matter of great importance to the position of the young lady in Qin Wangfu.

Qian Rong dare not have any luck.

Yang Shuqing was immersed in the "bad news" that Jiang Ningbao's two children were still alive. He heard Qian Rong's loud voice, and his face suddenly sank.

"What else is up, say it quickly."

Qian Rong glanced at the closed door. There were only her and the lady in the room, and Yang Shuqing whispered in her ear and whispered the secret she had accidentally heard.

"Miss, slaver came across Chen Taiyi and his son today and talked about the secret medicine of Zigui, saying that they would be infertile after taking Zigui." After speaking, Qian Rong stood anxiously, and her forehead appeared. Fine sweat beads.

Yang Shuqing shook his body, his face was as white as paper, and his head was chaotic and murmured subconsciously: "No, it is impossible, you must have heard it wrong."

She did not believe that she did not believe that she would be infertile after taking a child.

This must be false.

But she couldn't help thinking of the concubine who had been framed for taking Zigui's secret medicine at first, it seemed ... it seemed that she had never been pregnant forever.

Yang Shuqing's head banged loudly, his eyes were blank, and wow a spit out blood.

A pool of red blood on the ground.

Dazzling!

"Miss ..." Qian Rong was horrified, and she looked at the trembling young lady in panic.

Snapped!

A heavy slap fan slaps Qian Rong's face.

"Get out!" Yang Shuqing shook Qian Rong and slapped her away.

Qian Rong's face suffered a heavy slap in the face, a sudden pain, buzzing ears, a sweet smell in her mouth, and she fell to the ground.

"Miss sighed, and slavery got out of here."

Qian Rong got up from the ground, and hurriedly rolled out of Yang Shuqing's room.

The cold wind blew outside, Qian Rong covered her red and swollen cheeks, and her tears fell down. At this moment, her heart was full of grievances, and she regretted it at the same time. If I knew it, she would n’t have said it come out.

As soon as Clinique came back, she saw Qian Rong crying at the door. She was shocked and asked quickly, "Qian Rong, why are you crying?" Qian Rong shook her head and said nothing. Clinique suddenly saw Qian Rong swollen. His face clenched the food container in his hand and entered the room uneasy.

Within a tea time, Clinique came out.

"Qian Rong, where is my lady uncomfortable? Why would I ask Tai Chen to come here?"

Qian Rong blinked, her head bowed.

"I do not know either."

Clinique frowned, and hurried to the Tai Hospital to ask Tai Chen Chen.