-Chapter 108

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead's Father MMLF » Chapter 108:

Married To The Male Lead's Father Chapter 108:

« Prev≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The four midwives and Clinique were all pale, and they knelt down shivering.

In particular, the mother-in-law also held a baby boy.

When Yang Shuqing saw the intruders, the whole person was thundered, his mind was blank, and he carefully planned for so long. In the last step, he fell short.

Li Gong, two uncles ...

Confused royal blood ...

The warm, spring-like room seemed to become an ice cave in an instant. Yang Shuqing glanced at the expression of King Qin, lowered his head, the blood on his face faded away a little, and it was all over.

Now can only block Qin Wang's affection for her.

She doesn't want to die, she can't die!

She hasn't stepped on Jiang Ningbao under her feet, and she hasn't seen the scenery of Jiang Ningbao since the death of Ding Guogong!

King Qin's face was iron-blue, and his eyes were full of disbelief. He closed his eyes and walked to the delivery bed step by step. His steps were extremely slow, and he walked for a long time to the delivery bed.

Qin Wang fixedly looked at Yang Shuqing, and asked with difficulty.

"Why do you do this, why do you deceive me?"

He has been looking forward to his and Shu Qing's children, who knows that all this is false, false ... I thought of kneeling in front of my mother-in-law just to make Shu Qing righteous and be her only woman.

Yang Shuqing lowered his head, exposing a fragile and slender neck, and could not help but feel pity. Hearing Qin Wang's questioning, he looked up with the most gentle and weak posture, tears in his eyelashes, his eyes staring at Qin Wang with infinite affection .

"Sorry!"

Witnesses and physical evidence are present, and the scene is still being captured. Sophistry is useless, it is better to simply admit it.

Yang Shuqing hated the weak woman at this moment, but at this moment, she had to bet on the feelings of the Qin King and her pity for her.

King Qin looked straight at her, stubbornly asking for an answer: "Shu Qing, why are you doing this, and if you can't be frank you can't have a baby, I can give you a baby born by another woman to you!"

King Qin's eyes fell on the baby held by the midwife, and his anger was stirred in his heart, and his voice suddenly increased: "But I can't accept you to confuse the royal bloodline and to raise wild species of unknown origin!"

After today, he will become a joke.

Yang Shuqing moved her lips, but couldn't say a word. At this time, she couldn't quibble, and she glanced at Clinique inadvertently.

The explanation cannot come from her mouth.

Clinique suddenly scratched her head and replied: "Prince, please be angry, please listen to the slave, the concubine never thought about confusing the royal bloodline, the mother loves the royal too much, and dare not tell you the fact that she can not have children. What the original mother wanted Qian Rong gave birth to a child, but she stole away a few days before the mother-in-law's arrival. "