Chapter 4

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 4:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 4:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the Da Yue dynasty, no one knew that Ding Guogong Xie Xun was a posthumous child, and everyone was afraid of the poisonous turtle cricket.

When Ding Guogong was born, Mrs. Xie almost died of blood. It happened that some monks passed by, and it was seen that Ding Guogong was born with the sky, and took Ding Guogong personally. Xie Laofu took back his life.

It is strange that the monk did not ask the Dingguo to enter the Buddhist gate to eliminate evil spirits. Instead, he gathered ten qualified monks to spend nine hundred and eighty-one days to light him up and hold a string of rosewood beads on his wrist. Only barely suppressed his evil spirits.

At the age of twelve, Ding Guogong left the house alone and went to the frontier battlefield. In just a few years, he made great achievements and made the enemy embarrassed and afraid to commit crimes. The emperor was named the youngest hereditary Ding Guogong and guarded. With the Great Yue Dynasty, it became the Great Yue Dynasty War God in the hearts of the people.

Unfortunately, except for the masculine man, the woman was still unable to approach the Dingguo. Even his mother, Mrs. Xie, could not approach. Once approaching the Grandfather, he would lie sick in bed or die.

When the Ding Guogong reached the age of marriage, many noble girls had failed to believe their lives and chased the Ding Guogong frantically. Unfortunately, the result was not good.

Dead dead, sick, no woman dares to approach the Dingguo.

While monstrous power is important, fate is more important.

Life is gone, what use is power.

At present, all the people around Dingguo are soldiers who have been on the battlefield. They are full of masculinity, but they also need to be replaced once a few days, so they cannot be with Dingguo for a long time.

All this is a fact that everyone knows.

Now, weak and weak, Jiang Ningbao, who can be blown down in a gust of wind, said stubbornly that he would marry Ding Guogong. Everyone in the room was secretly guessing that the four girls would be so irrational that they were mad by the renunciation of the father. .

"No!" Madam Jiang calmed down and slammed the table.

Although Dingguo Xie Xun said that he was only twenty-eight years old and had a high weight, he lost his life compared to marrying the past. No, maybe he did n’t need to marry the past. As long as he contacted Dingguo for a few days, maybe he would be gone. With the relationship with Changning Bo Mansion, it is better to be the young lady of the government office, letting the relationship between the two governments go further.

Jiang Mingyao's always cold face flashed a panic.

The fourth sister ... Why is the fourth sister so confused, joking about her life, she quickly held Jiang Ningbao's hand tightly, and nervously and persuaded.

"Four sisters, don't talk nonsense, Ding Guogong can't afford us."

"Grandmother is a lifelong matter for granddaughter. Granddaughter only wants to be willful once, please grandmother to complete." Jiang Ningbao gently lifted Jiang Mingyao's hand, raised a delicate face, a firm face.

This was her thoughtful choice.

When Jiang Zhaobao just spoke, Jiang Ningbao probably read this rebirth essay. The female protagonist Yang Shuqing was not a good stubble after rebirth. She had revenge and fierce means. Those who bullied and insulted her in previous lives were severed by her. Revenge one by one, each one miserable.