Chapter 93

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 93:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 93:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

During the Spring Festival, such a scandal suddenly appeared. The students who filled the test in Beijing talked a lot. Some people believed that some people didn't believe it. They started a fierce debate in the teahouse restaurant.

The people of Qin Wang and Yang Shuqing took the opportunity to stir the muddy water in it, and tried to make this matter a conspiracy of Wuyun Distillery to subvert Shangyun Distillery and eliminate the bad influence.

The incident was full of excitement, and it was reported that the streets and alleys knew that after sending people to verify, Emperor Qianyuan directly reprimanded King Qin in the chapel, and at the same time terminated the so-called "good deeds" of Shangyun Winery.

The generals were very angry. Because of this, they originally looked at King Qin differently, and even the generals took part in the Qin Wang faction, but now they can't.

The Jinwang faction took the opportunity to vigorously publicize the matter, and the people in the capital city were upset. The Holy Spirit personally rebuked King Qin and terminated the "good deeds" of Shangyun Distillery. The rumor of the health wine cost must be true.

This time, the true stealing of chickens by King Qin will not result in eclipse rice.

Notorious.

As another big boss, Yang Shuqing originally had a bad reputation among the people because she deliberately shammed her to confuse her father-in-law, but her Shangyun Jiufang was willing to give 10% of the profits every month as a pension, so even her product Sexual misconduct, the people only think she was just confused.

Now the so-called 'good deeds' are bursting, all of them are cheating, and 10% of the monthly profit does not even make a profit of the health wine. The people are of course angry. This is deceiving their feelings, and it is against Yang Shuqing and Qin Wang. The perception fell to the bottom.

Overnight, Yang Shuqing's reputation was as bad as that of King Qin.

Under the operation of the Jinwang faction, dirty water was also splashed on An Yuanhou.

Anyuan Hou was furious. He didn't expect that the Shangyun Winery he had made from his eldest daughter was so profitable that he couldn't help but be jealous and even moved his own thoughts, but his elder daughter even told him The father deceived, saying only that the monthly profit was up to 20,000 to 30,000 yuan. She enjoyed the protection of the family and the treatment of the distinguished young lady of Anyuan Houfu, but did not have the slightest idea of ​​the family.

This evil girl!

Good things didn't make it to his father, but dirty water poured on him, especially the rumors became more and more serious, and the power of his Majesty faintly appeared instability.

An Yuanhou had to issue a statement that the Shangyun Wine House was the personal property of the eldest daughter-in-law and severed the father-daughter relationship with Yang Shuqing.

This time the king of Qin panicked.

Without the support of An Yuanhou, their forces in the army shrank drastically. The King of Jin took the opportunity to confront the two kings. The Jin king, who had tended to fall behind, gradually gained the upper hand.

After being aware of this incident, the wise men in the palace laughed extremely well. Yang Shuqing, you also have today. Without the big backer of Anyuanhou, I can see how long you can be proud.