Chapter 84

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 84:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 84:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Before the three baptisms, Jiang Ningbao decided to determine the twins' breast names. Mrs. Xie strongly supported her daughter-in-law, so she discussed with Dingguo with great interest.

"Grandfather, they are twins. It's better to call the older brother Qigeer and the second son Lingeer?" Jiang Ningbao didn't think about what to give his little ones, the names of dumplings and dumplings.

Dingguo's mouth smiled, "These two names are very good."

Jiang Ningbao's eyebrows were full of smiles.

"Grandpa, follow me everywhere and you will spoil me."

Dingguo raised her eyebrows slightly, extended her hand, and wrapped her plump body in her arms. The sharp and handsome face was pasted on her rosy and delicate face with a low voice.

"Sweet as sweet."

Jiang Ningbao's eyes glittered, and the corners of his lips rose unconsciously.

The Grandpa is more and more able to speak.

After hearing these two names, Mrs. Xie kept saying: "Ki brother, Lin brother, it sounds like a pair when you hear it, this name is good."

So the milk names of the two little ones were fixed.

He didn't notice that Xie Jingzhen stiffened unconsciously after hearing the brother's breasts. He also had a son in his dream.

Although they are not twins, their names are also these two names.

Xie Jingyi knew what it was like for a while.

In the memory obtained by Jiang Ningbao, there is no plot of the name of the child from the last life of Ningbao in the book. It is estimated that she was afraid of responding to the hostess, so she never mentioned it.

Although Jiang Ningbao is not the ‘Ningbo’ female partner in the book, the milk names she gave her two sons are subtly coincident with those of the previous generation ’’s“ Ningbo ”.

People have to lament the magic of fate.

"Jing Ye, I heard that most of the female relatives from tomorrow will bring their daughters with them. If you have a girl you like, you must tell your grandmother, the grandmother will help you to kiss." Mrs. Xie did not wake up and slept soundly The two grandchildren turned to care about Xie Jinglian's family.

Ning Bao told her about the grandson's marriage, and Mrs. Xie now has a biological grandson, but she has not neglected to raise her grandson, and there is no one who knows cold and hot around her.

Of course, the most important thing is that this person must get together with Ningbao, otherwise marry a stir-family like Yang Shuqing, and secretly pit Ningbao everywhere, Mrs. Xie will certainly not agree.

For example, the so-called cousin introduced by the adoptive grandson.

Mrs. Xie respected and was insensitive.

Xie Jingxuan looked down, and now he has not cut off his deeper and deeper feelings. He has no intention of marrying, but he is ashamed of his grandmother who cares about him.

He respectfully replied, "Grandma, grandchildren don't want to get married yet."

Mrs. Xie took a deep look at the adoptive grandson and couldn't help frowning. He wouldn't even remember the vicious-minded Yang Shuqing, right?