Chapter 11

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 11:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 11:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As soon as this word came out, the hall was so quiet that everyone could hear their own heartbeat.

At this moment everyone was curious what Jiang Ningbao would ask.

Mrs. Jiang and Uncle Changning both looked at Jiang Ningbao, and frowned at the same time. Will there be no more moths?

Looking at Jiang Ningbao's unsullen, angry, and angry look, the lady's eyes flickered for a moment, and maybe they really looked away. These four girls are weird.

Zhao steward's eyes rose with a hint of interest, saying: "Miss Jiang Sisi, please."

"The first thing, I want to ask the Dingguo government who compensated the government for the fifth grade to fall into the hands?" Jiang Ningbao raised his lips and asked softly.

With this remark, Mrs. Jiang and Chang Ningbo sank slightly.

The steward Zhao looked at Miss Jiang Si in surprise and replied truthfully: "Of course it is for Uncle."

Jiang Ningbao's eyebrows froze slightly, and a softness appeared unconsciously on her face, which made her unbearable, she asked in disguise.

"I remember this official position from Wupin is compensation for resignation, isn't it?"

"So the official position from Wupin should fall on Jiang Jin, my uncle's dear brother. He is eighteen years old. He got the name of Xiucai in his early years, and is preparing for the township examination this year."

"Why?"

The elder lady Zhang was panicked, for fear that the housekeeper Zhao would change her mind, she gave Jiang Ningbao a vicious look and asked questioningly.

Mrs. Jiang, who had been very calm, had a cold look, and unhappyly glared at Zhang who could not wait to jump out.

What a fool.

Where did the usual savvy go?

Chang Ningbo Jiang Dongming's face flashed with stubbornness, and he was very dissatisfied. In his opinion, the niece was so ignorant that he didn't even understand the laws of the Da Yue dynasty, so he made such jokes.

"Four girls, according to the laws of Da Yue, incumbent officials can be promoted upwards. My official position is now Zhengpinpin, and upwards is from Wupin. Children of the family who have no fame or honor shall not hold official posts above Zhengpinpin."

Just after Chang Ningbo had spoken, the elder lady Zhang found herself doing something stupid, glanced at the irony in the eyes of the other ladies who were showing up, and the old lady's indifferent eyes, her face paled slightly.

Ginger lime simmered.

No wonder the elder brother did not mention this in his reply. It turned out that the elder brother already knew that this official position would not fall on him.

However, the plot in the book does not seem to be like this. The official position from Wupin finally fell to Zhang's uncle's second son, that is, her second cousin Jiang Yue, why is he now an uncle?

Jiang Ningbao couldn't help but recall the memory of the traversor carefully, and revisited the passage in the book again. It turned out that she was negligent and confused the timeline.