Chapter 100

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 100:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 100:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yang Shuqing also knew the news. She looked faint. She already knew that Jiang Ningbao's father and mother were still alive. The only difference was that they returned to Beijing several months in advance because of the small king of Rui Wangfu.

The thought of the little prince of King Rui's Mansion, Yang Shuqing felt a little bit aggrieved, apparently this little prince had a good feeling for her, but it turned into an enemy.

"Clinique, are you doing everything right?"

Yang Shuqing asked lightly, the emperor was not satisfied with Yang Wanling's treatment. She did not expect Yang Wanling to murder the emperor. Emperor Qianyuan had not deprived her of the title of virtuous prince. He just put her into the cold palace. Yang Shuqing couldn't rest assured that she was afraid Make a comeback again.

"Miss, everything has been cleaned up. I don't know what to do with the maid next to her. Does it need to be silenced?" Clinique replied with respectful eyes.

Yang Shuqing took a sip of the bird's nest without dying, and after a while, he said lightly: "Keep it first, this niece is still useful." No one could have expected that Xianyi's loyal niece would be her.

Yang Wanling's derogation to Leng Gong was the best time to start. It was normal for Leng Gong to die, but not now, Yang Shuqing had to let it go.

Enemies of the last life, she will not let go of any one!

"Yes, miss," Clinique responded.

After eating a bowl of bird's nest, Yang Shuqing glanced at Qian Rong next to her, thinking of the child in her stomach, and ordered: "Clinique, go to the kitchen and bring another cup of bird's nest cooked by Lu Yan."

Clinique went out at a sound, about a cup of tea, she brought a cup of bird's nest back, Yang Shuqing gave this cup of bird's nest to Qian Rong, Qian Rong took it with a look of gratitude.

"If you want something to eat, tell Lu Yan that she will arrange it. After three months, I will send you to Zhuangzi outside to raise her baby."

Yang Shu had already made a plan early in the morning. When she gave birth to a child, she must not be in the government. With King Qin's love for her, it was not difficult to have a child.

Qian Rong nodded and responded, "Everything is obeyed by the lady."

Yang Shuqing looked at Qian Rong's obedient appearance, nodded with satisfaction, and then discussed how to deal with Jiang Ningbao. Now that Jiang Ningbao's father and mother are back in Beijing, Yang Shuqing certainly won't miss it.

For Jiang Ningbao, Yang Shuqing hated it.

She whispered in Clinique's ear. After Clinique left, Yang Shuqing showed a strange smile. She didn't believe that Jiang Ningbao couldn't deal with it this time.

Tomorrow is the birthday of the Lord of Changhua County, and Yang Shuqing decides to give her a 'big gift'.

Dare to talk about the man who belongs to her ... I don't know if I live or die!

National Mansion

Jiang Ningbao shockedly looked at Ding Guogong's grim face, and his face full of incredible reconfirmation: "Grandfather Guo, are you true?"