Chapter 9

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 9:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 9:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There was silence in the box.

At this moment, the bell rang in the box. Qian Rong opened the box door and saw the smile of the shopkeeper and the jug on the delicate tray in his hand.

"This is the good peach wine that Miss Yang ordered."

It turned out that the treasurer brought the good peach blossom wine, and when the treasurer gave the peach blossom wine to Qianrong, Qianrong closed the box door.

Yang Shuqing took the hip flask, poured two glasses of peach wine in person, took a glass and handed it to Jiang Ningbao, then took the glass and took a sip.

"Miss Jiang Si, this peach flower wine is the most popular flower wine in Jinjiang Teahouse. Only one pot per person per day."

Jiang Ningbao smiled slightly, took a sip and felt it, and praised: "This peach blossom wine really deserves its name and tastes very good."

Selling and boasting is not guilty at all.

Yang Shuqing's eyes flashed with satisfaction.

The backing behind Jinjiang Tea House is Ding Guo Gong. When she marries into Ding Guo Mansion, she may know who the real owner of this tea house is and who brews flowers and wine.

Seeing this look of the hostess, Jiang Ningbao couldn't guess her mind, and her heart was funny.

For a while, the two quietly tasted peach blossom wine, and the atmosphere was rare and harmonious.

After a while, Yang Shuqing spoke again.

"I understand that Ms. Jiang Si has grievances, but the clear one clears herself up. I don't want to make more unnecessary explanations. No matter how much I say, Ms. Jiang Si won't believe it."

Jiang Ningbao nodded in agreement: "I won't believe it."

Since the Qing Dynasty, since Qing Dynasty, he had been confusing with Xie Jingmin, and he was still pretending to be innocent.

Yang Shuqing froze, apparently did not expect Jiang Ningbao to nod so directly. This lady Jiang Si was really embarrassed. She took a deep breath and poured a glass of peach wine for Jiang Ningbao personally, sighing: "If it is me, I I won't believe it, but it's all my heartfelt words. "

Jiang Ningbao shook the peach blossom in the porcelain cup. Today, she enjoyed the treatment of pouring tea and wine by a hostess. She suddenly showed a soft smile to Yang Shuqing: "Miss Yang, I remember you just said you want to make up I?"

Yang Shuqing was a little stunned in his heart, but nodded with a smile on his face: "Yes."

"Miss Yang, if you really want to make up for me, it's better to let out the wind and say that you have no intention of robbing my fiance, and you won't marry the Dingguo government. How?"

Jiang Ningbao looked at her with a pair of beautiful eyes, waiting for Yang Shuqing's reaction.

The pit has been dug, it depends on the heroine's decision.

Jiang Ningbao originally thought that if the heroine truly apologized, she would expose all of this. Who knew that the heroine was not a good stubble, and the real purpose was to use an excuse to count her and anger her.