Chapter 3

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 3:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 3:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The blue and white scented incense burner on the corner of the flower hall was lit with sandalwood, and the smoke was burning.

Jiang Ningbao picked his eyes, and took the traces of the old lady and uncle Zhang's unusual look into the eyes. She lowered her eyelids and it was exactly the same as the plot written in the book. One of the compensations for retiring is to be his sister, Guo The young lady of the government.

If the person who is retired is not her, Jiang Ningbao will certainly praise it.

A fiancee who has a marriage contract loses both parents, and the event of marriage must be decided by Mrs. Jiang and the wife of the house.

Xie Jingzhen is indeed the main character in the book, and he knew the thoughts of Mrs. Jiang and others.

The root cause of Mrs. Jiang and Mrs. Zhang's unwillingness to withdraw from marriage is that she does not want to lose the big backing of the state government. If Jiang Ningbao becomes the young lady of the state government and enters the family tree of Xie's family, Changning's government can still This completely **** the big ship of the National Mansion.

At this moment, the personal will of Jiang Ningbao is not important.

Family interests prevail.

Jiang Ningbao lowered her eyes, biting her lower lip in disguise, and no one noticed that there was no wave in her eyes.

At this time, Zhang Ning, the man in charge of the backyard of Changning's Mansion, broke the silence.

"Mother, do you think it's time to discuss the relationship between the four girls?"

Jiang Mingyao looked at her mother violently, and there was a mistake in her frosty cheeks, and she didn't seem to think that the first person with a lively heart would be her mother.

She bit her lip, and lowered her head so that she did not dare to look at the fourth sister, for fear that she would see her eyes startled.

It is good to be the young lady of the government office, but being retired will eventually damage the woman's reputation.

Even if you marry someone later, you can't erase this stain.

The husband's family may have looked at Dingguo ’s government at the beginning. They did n’t mind, but after a long time, they will inevitably have other ideas.

After all, the four sisters are not the blood of Xie's family.

Can the Dingguo Government protect her forever?

Jiang Mingyao didn't believe his mother hadn't thought about this layer.

After a lot of thought, Mrs. Jiang actually inclined to retreat from her family to get compensation, but it was not easy for her to speak. The proposal of Mrs. Zhang's was quite suitable to her. The old lady glanced at the anxious Jiang Ningbao and moved away unnaturally. Gaze.

"It really should be discussed long."

As soon as this word came out, the old lady was undoubtedly embarrassing herself. She just vowed that her granddaughter's reputation was greater than everything, and even when the time for a tea was not enough, she retorted. Your own presence.