Chapter 101

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 101:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 101:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At the gate of Jiangfu

Yang is a beautiful lady who still has charm. Jiang Nanhua is also a handsome and elegant middle-aged man. The appearance of Jiang Ningbao's brothers and sisters is a bit similar to Yang's.

The beauty of a family of four men and women stands out at the door of Jiangfu.

Brother Jiang Ningbao and his father and mother were reunited, and they could not take care of them. They were happy to tell the little things in the past four years, and followed the little Prince Xiao Ran who came and hummed unhappy.

He was standing here as a living man. Everyone ignored him completely. Xiao Ran was very upset, but didn't step forward to disturb Jiang Ningbao. He nodded respectfully towards Ding Guogong and left in a huff.

After Jiang Ningbao excitedly talked to her mother Yang's, she saw that Xiao Ran Xiaoran had left, and she stunned. She didn't thank him yet, but she saw a lot of people secretly look at it in the distance and said: Father and mother, brother, let's talk about it in the advanced government. "

After that, she glanced back at Ding Guogong and smiled and greeted him.

"Grandpa, hurry up with the two little guys."

Jiang Ningbao's father and mother have learned about their children from Xiao Wang Xiao Ran, especially the daughter's experience, which makes them very uncomfortable.

When they heard that Ning Bao was married to Ding Guo Gong, they were shocked and worried at first, but Xiao Ran Xiaoran said that Ning Bao was special and she could easily approach Ding Guo Gong without being affected.

Now seeing her daughter's radiant and rosy appearance, she knew that life was very happy at first glance, and the little prince really did not deceive them.

The two talents are completely at ease.

Ding Guogong stood far away holding the two restless little guys. His handsome and chilly face was full of indifference. He whispered to the little guy from time to time and heard the voice of Ningbao, calmly. He walked over and saluted Jiang Nanhua and Yangs respectfully.

"Meet my father-in-law!"

Jiang Nanhua and Yang's dare not approach him easily, but they were very satisfied with this high-weight son-in-law.

"It's all family, don't be so polite."

Yang's eyes fell on the two well-behaved little ones with a pair of black grape-like eyes in the arms of Dingguo, and their eyes were full of love.

"They are Qi Geer and Lin Geer, long Zhenjun." After that, she plugged two rich and safe golden locks into Jiang Ningbao's hands: "Ningbo, this is my gift to two little grandchildren , You take them down first. "

Jiang Ningbao accepted it with a smile.

"Thank you mother!"

Jiang Nanhua's eyes also fell on the twins born to his daughter. Seeing their fat appearance, they rejoiced. The grandson hadn't hugged yet, but it was also good to have a grandson hug.

Jiang Nanhua was quite happy.

When the party entered Jiangfu, Dingguo was so arrogant that he said a few words to his father-in-law and mother-in-law.