Chapter 68

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 68:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 68:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chunle in the room frowned, a look of anxiety appeared on the round face, the wife of Jinhua Hospital was pregnant, and the wife was a month earlier than her. It still seemed to hold the news that his wife was pregnant.

Lest the Jinhuayuan give birth to an undesired mind.

"It seems that the Guanyin I gave away is quite effective." Jiang Ningbao converged his thoughts and said with emotion, of course, Yang Shuqing's aura is still playing a role.

"But it's fine if you're pregnant. Chunxi, you go to the storeroom to pick some herbs and porcelain jewelry that can't be easily manipulated."

Chunxi responded.

"Wait, Chunxi, the things you send to Jinhuayuan will be seen by Huang Zhe first." Jiang Ningbao smiled at Huang Zhe. The heroine is not a good stubble, but she must put an end to the possibility of being able to plant stolen frames .

"Huanghuang, please."

Huang Yan aside: "..."

Madam is really cautious.

However, the young and old ladies of Jinhuayuan were so deliberate that they disturbed Anyuanhou's backyard. It should be taken with caution, lest they accidentally hit her.

Jiang Ningbao saw Huang Ying answer, and secretly let out a smile, looked up at the sky outside the window, and thought that today was a single number, she was going to Rong Xitang to accompany the old lady to have a meal, the way.

"It's getting late, let's go to Rong Xi Tang, Chun Xi, go to the study and tell the grandfather Guo."

Ding Guogong originally wanted to handle business in the house, but after Jiang Jingbao thought it over, he still let Ding Guogong go to the study, even though the main hospital was heavily guarded, Jiang Ningbao was still uneasy.

There were obituaries in and out of the room.

Dingguo is the God of War of the Da Yue dynasty. Many of the secrets in his hands are confidential documents, especially the core secrets such as the military deployment map of the border defense. They are not afraid of 10,000, just in case.

Finally, Ding Guogong moved the office to the study room in black guarding the guard against death.

Chunxi went out for a while, and the Ding Guogong dressed in a black brocade came here, lingering with enthusiasm and arrogance, Huang Yan and Chunle quickly retreated to the side.

"Let's go, I'll take you there."

Dingguo Xie Xun carefully embraced Jiang Ningbao, and the two left the main courtyard in this way. Rongxi Church is not far from the main courtyard, and only needs to pass a few cloisters and corridors.

The servants in the government have become accustomed to it. The grandfather and his wife are kind and they can't wait for it.

Huang Yan and others followed.

Upon arriving at Rong Xi Tang, Ding Guogong and Jiang Ningbao were preparing to go in, they saw Xie Jinglian and Yang Shuqing coming along. Yang Shuqing smiled brightly and held Xie Jingxi's arm intimately.

The beautiful and cold Xie Jinglian's eyebrows rarely appeared in the world.

Seeing this scene, Jiang Ningbao raised her eyebrows and smiled playfully. When Yang Shuqing saw her, her eyes showed a faint display.