Chapter 13

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 13:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 13:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Jiang Ningbao drew a few inconspicuous corners of his mouth to see what the little Wang Yeh's amazing peach eyes had made up, and she admitted that she did have the idea.

But later felt that this was a blasphemy against the Dingguo.

The Dingguo public defended the country and defended the country. It was the God of War of the Dayue Dynasty, and the Dinghai God needle. With him, the people of the Dayue Dynasty would live and work in peace and freedom from the suffering of war.

"No, Grandpa Xiao said this is an insult to Ding Guogong. I have admired Ding Guogong since I was a child. I look forward to becoming a family with Ding Guogong. . "

"Maybe someone thinks I'm crazy, but I still want to say that if I can marry Ding Guogong, I won't regret it even if I die!"

Jiang Ningbao's eyebrows were stained with sharpness, and he repeated the words he had said powerfully, and there was a faint resoluteness and solemnity between the eyebrows.

The Dingguo reminded her of the strongest power in the last days. After destroying the zombie queen, he was poisoned by the zombie king, and died before he became a new zombie king.

At that time, Jiang Ningbao, who had no power, was on the city wall, deeply engraving that scene in her mind.

Once revived, it never disappeared.

Thinking of the book saying that Ding Guogong only had a life span of only thirty years, Jiang Ningbao was for the first time glad that he had a magical winemaking technique.

With her, Dingguo's life is not a problem.

Under the shroud of shattered clouds, the slender and delicate woman next to the carriage seemed to be plated with a touch of gold, like a plum plume standing proudly in a cold wind.

Tough and beautiful.

The crowd was snoring.

The little prince was shocked and speechless for a long time.

Suddenly I felt that my previous actions were too frivolous, and Xiao Wang rarely thought about it, and said awkwardly, "Miss Jiang Si, I'm sorry, this son has apologized to you just now."

There was a touch of surprise on Jiang Ningbao's eyes, and it seemed that the little prince was not hopeless. He dared to admit his mistake and felt better about him.

"I accept Xiao Wang's apology. May I leave?"

"You all give way, don't surround Miss Jiang Si's carriage." The little lord on the horse waved to the guards to make way, no longer blocking Jiang Ningbao's carriage.

"Thank you little prince."

Jiang Ningbao sighed secretly. Changning's palace was too weak after all. She deliberately carried out Ding Guogong and she was indeed right. She blessed the prince, turned Chunxi with a look of sadness, and turned on the carriage. Her carriage left.

"Girl, I was scared to death." On the carriage, Chunxi wiped a cold sweat and patted her heart in fear.

Jiang Ningbao's eyes flashed with a glittering streamer, chuckling: "Is this safe and okay, Xiao Wang is a reasonable person." But with a sigh in his heart, in order to get away from Xiao Wang, the court announced that he would marry the kingdom. She also had no choice.