Chapter 31

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 31:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 31:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Before leaving, Jiang Ningbao sent someone to inform Jiang Yue Zhang Zhan and Jiang Mingyao, and happily took the arm of Ding Guogong Xie Yi's arm and left the hundred gardens of King Rui.

"Grandpa, I don't know about marriage and what to prepare for. I want to find an experienced puppet to teach you. Do you have any good candidates?"

Jiang Ningbao couldn't help raising her own problems, but she felt guilty. She forgot the important matter of preparing the wedding dress. No one in Changning's Mansion had reminded her to embroider the wedding dress. As an inexperienced person, Jiang Ningbao did not know how to prepare. what.

She already had the dowry, and the elders of Changning Bofu didn't know if they would add a little bit. Jiang Ningbao thought it should not. Madam Jiang couldn't say that Changning Bo and Zhang's would definitely not.

Especially Zhang's, she all coveted to calculate her dowry, and it would be strange to add another one. Besides, Wumei also got married this year.

Thinking of Wu Mei's grandma Zhang Shixun's uncle's teaching, it seems that finding an experienced uncle's teaching is imperative, and you can't be ashamed when you get married.

This is the only wedding of Jiang Ningbao's two lives.

But for this uncle's candidate, Jiang Ningbao had no choice but to seek help from Ding Guogong.

Dingguo Xie stepped aside. The situation of the little girl was clear. His parents were dead. There was no elder around him. Mrs. Jiang did not care much about the little girl. Mrs. Chang Ningbo would only stare at the little girl's things and think of the little girl. In the girl's situation, Ding Guogong inevitably gave birth to a little pity.

"Leave it to me," Dingguo Xie said.

Jiang Ningbao's eyebrows were stained with joy, and the hands holding his arms were tightened, his eyes moved, and he smiled slyly: "Grandpa, it's better to leave it to you for the marriage."

After that, Jiang Ningbao thought the idea was great.

"Okay." Dingguo Xie glanced at the arm holding his arm, a happy girl with a smile on her face, a blank expression on her head, and said, the little girl laughed like a sneaky he had ever seen. Cats are so cute.

"Grandfather, this flower feast is so boring. I won't come next time, but I don't think it will happen next time. I'll marry you then. The only thing I'm happy about is that I made a friend and made a fate with her. I really want her to be my uncle, but she is the granddaughter of Zuo Xiang.

Jiang Ningbao said with regret.

She really likes Fu Yingning.

Dingguo Xie Xi comforted: "Everything is possible." Like him and the little girl, he thought that he would be lonely in his life until his death. Who would have thought that his adopted fiancee would become his wife.

Jiang Jin is talented and capable, and he will be lifted this year. He will take care of him in the future.

"Yeah, it's like Grandpa and me." Jiang Ningbao cast a regretful smile with a smile on his face, and when he saw the stitches, he called Dingguo. He didn't know that she and Dingguo Xie Xun had a heart, and thought of going together.