Chapter 40

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 40:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 40:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The hall was silent for a moment.

Mrs. Jiang's face sank suddenly, a pair of sharp eyes stared at Jiang Ningbao, and the tea cup in her hand slammed heavily on the coffee table, and the hearts of some aunts such as Hongxing shuddered.

Jiang Mingya lowered his head, his face turned red, and the hands under his sleeves clenched tightly.

The more grandma wished her better, the more uncomfortable she felt.

The two sisters brought back by the four sisters are indeed better than the sisters she found for her, but this is what Ding Guogong came for for the four sisters. She has been receiving the teachings of the sisters these days, and she is worried at Qingshui Temple in her free time. The unconscious father and the mother-in-law who were tortured from time to time never cared about other things in the house.

Unexpectedly, the government did not invite the four sisters, nor did they prepare marriage for the fourth sister. Even the wedding dress was prepared for the fourth sister by the Dingguo government.

Jiang Mingyao felt even more ashamed when thinking of this place.

"Funny, four girls, did you forget that you are a girl in Changning Bo Mansion, and you are both glorious and destructive? Now there are only two unmarried cousins ​​in the house. You help Take a look at the girl, and you will have a good sister in the future. "

"Did you still resent the fact that your grandmother and your uncle agreed to retreat, we are all elders for your sake. Xie Shizi insists on retiring. If you insist on retiring, you will really marry in the future and regret it. It's too late. "

Mrs. Jiang's face was dark and angry at Jiang Ningbao. Her tone was full of anger and distress. The four granddaughters had hard wings and dared to rebel against her grandmother.

Just like her mother-in-law, she couldn't expect much from her.

With a painful accusation from Mrs. Jiang, Jiang Ningbao looked calm, a pair of extremely beautiful eyes stared at the old lady, and unconsciously evoked a ridicule of ridicule.

"Grandmother, granddaughter dare not resent, nor do they need the help of sisters." Helping the line is better than singing, and there is an uncle who is there to help her.

"Grandmother, granddaughter has a rearing concubine." Jiang Mingyao retracted the boundless imagination, looked at the grandmother's angry and sad face, and lowered her head.

"Where your mother-in-law's upbringing comes from the palace, those two who have served the first queen's uncle, as long as they have taught you, Xie's family dare not stab at upbringing in the future."

Mrs. Jiang could not help but glance at the five granddaughters, who were simply worrying.

Served the queen of the first queen, and today is the queen of the first queen. As long as the five granddaughters have been taught by them, they will be looked down upon.

Mrs. Xie of the Dingguo Government really took great pains. Her four granddaughter's parents died. For fear that she would be stabbed in education after marrying, she asked two puppets in the queen's palace to teach her.

Without contacts and status, the puppets in the first queen's palace could not be captured.

In their small Changning palace, they could not even grab the puppets around the ordinary concubines, let alone the puppets in the Queen's Palace.