Chapter 39

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 39:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 39:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Dingguo Xie Xun was dressed in a black brocade, standing in the doorway of the house, looking at the distant carriage disappearing at the corner, a small arc of the corner of his mouth, and suddenly raised his hand in his own handsome Face smeared.

Leaves a touch of pink on the hand.

Dingguo Xie Xun was not surprised, thinking of the sly smile when the little girl just left, secretly said that the little girl was really naughty, knowing that no one dared to stare at his face, and deliberately did not tell him.

As he was about to return to the yard, a guard in black came to confess: "Master, old lady, please go over there."

Dingguo Xie Xun turned to Rong Xi Tang.

In Rongxi Hall, Mrs. Xie sipped her chewing tea, her brows frowned, and she seemed to be annoying. Huang Huang, on the other hand, was also frowning.

In these days, Mrs. Xie drank a small cup of medicinal wine every day. The whitish horns had turned black, her face was much smoother, and the fine lines had disappeared. She was not inferior to the well-dressed lady of the same age, and even looked better They are younger.

As soon as Ding Guogong Xie Xi entered Rongxi Hall, his eyes fell on Mrs. Xie. The change of Mrs. Xie Ding Guogong looked in her eyes and was grateful for the little girl.

"mother."

He saluted Mrs. Xie from afar.

"Ama, you're here. It happens that I have something to discuss with you." Mrs. Xie saw Ding Guogong immediately clear her sorrow and smiled happily.

"Mother, what's the matter?" Dingguo Xie said with a hint of concern.

The smile on Mrs. Xie's face disappeared, and she sighed softly: "Mrs. An Yuanhou sent someone over to explain that the date of the visit to discuss the advance marriage, I would like to ask what you mean."

Both the son and adoptive grandchildren got married this year. The date of marriage was only one month apart. These days, Mrs. Xie was so busy that she was very happy. The government of Dingguo was finally able to do great things, but today Mrs. Anyuanhou suddenly Said to marry in advance, Mrs. Xie's good mood disappeared instantly.

"Can't you wait a month?" Ding Guogong Xie Yan's frowny eyes froze, and the whole body's breath suddenly condensed.

"Yes, Mrs. An Yuanhou hopes that the marriage date can be advanced by half a month."

Mrs. Xie frowned. Ever since it was revealed that the young girl of the Yang family was dressed in men's clothing, she had been in contact with her grandson for two years as a son of Yang Yang.

"The wedding date has been set and cannot be changed, unless she wants to renegotiate her family. Mother, when you reply to Mrs. An Yuanhou, you said it was a son."

Dingguo Xie's handsome face was cold.

Mrs. Xie nodded, Grandma's meaning was consistent with her meaning, how could the wedding date be changed at will, especially if she wanted to advance half a month in advance.

"I will reply to Mrs. An Yuanhou tomorrow."

...

Returning to Changning's Mansion, Jiang Ningbao brought the two faces and the uncle's concubines back to the Western Court, arranged them to live in the guest room, treat each other with courtesy, only to invite her to teach her husband.