Chapter 38

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 38:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 38:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The sibling Jiang Ningbao left the yard, Jiang Ningbao couldn't help laughing anymore, and whispered: "Brother, I really didn't expect the uncle to be so powerful, but I was stunned by the uncle. It's really pleasant."

"Yeah, it's so happy."

There was also a smile on Jiang Jinjunmei's face. When her father and mother were away, when they were reunited on New Year's Day, the uncle always looked at their brother and sister with a smart and false smile.

One time, he overheard the uncle and Yang Yan complaining, saying that if it wasn't for the fact that Ning Bao had a good family relationship, she would leave their siblings alone after the death of her father and mother to avoid occupying her. The identity of Miss Fu.

Since then, Jiang Jin has been very eager to respond to her uncle, and has worked harder to study, strive for admission, and set up the second room. Who knew that when he went to Qingshan College, something happened.

Fortunately, the life style of Ningbao is good, and it fits well with the life style of Dingguo.

Otherwise ... Jiang Jin dare not imagine the consequences.

"Brother, uncle has woke up. Brothers in the lobby will surely come after they learn the news. Let's go to the back of the Qingshui Temple and return to the house in the afternoon." Jiang Ningbao is very interested in the long-established and famous Qingshui Temple.

"OK." Jiang Jin nodded with a smile.

The siblings strolled around the quiet and elegant back mountain of Qingshui Temple, followed by several guards such as Chunxi and Chunle and Xie Qi.

There are a lot of nobles behind Qingshui Temple, as well as small sandy priests. Along the way, Jiang Ningbao found that there were children of famous family ladies who had seen at the flower viewing feast, but most of them did not know.

When they walked to a quieter forest in Kiyomizu-dera Temple, they heard that there were several ladies in the chat chatting, and Yang Shuqing was mentioned in speech, brothers and sisters Jiang Jiangbao immediately stopped.

"Have you heard that the Holy Lord sent someone to post the imperial list this morning, and I said why Miss Yang suddenly released the news that she took out 10% of the profits every month as a pension. It must have been learned from King Qin that the Holy Spirit was going to be in Da Yue. The preparations for the charity halls are aimed at seizing the opportunity to build the momentum for King Qin and help King Qin gain the support of the generals. "

"Who made Miss Yang lose her good name and still holds a huge golden doll, she can only do this to get the gratitude of the soldiers and sell her reputation among the people."

"It takes capital to sell reputation and reputation. Ms. Yang paved the way with real money this time. No matter what, the relatives of the soldiers who died in the war did get benefits."

"It does."

"It's just that the Qin King ship is **** in the entire Anyuan Houfu house. I really admire the courage of Anyuan Hou."

"Yes, fortunately, some of us are neutral. In fact, neutrality is not bad. At least don't worry."

The other ladies nodded in agreement.