Chapter 28

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 28:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 28:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Rongxitang Sandalwood.

This incident was quite an oolong, but Dingguo Xie Xun's face was so cold that he still believed that he had a heart disease because he had lived for 28 years and his heartbeat had never been so abnormal. This must be a heart attack. Precursor.

The little girl is still young and does not understand. Once suffering from heart disease, it is difficult to treat.

Ding Guogong raised his eyebrows, and the air field around him was condensed again. The evil spirit on his body unconsciously released a trace of force, forcing the momentum to strike, making the people present uncomfortable.

Mrs. Xie frowned slightly.

"I can't hide my illness, but I will find another Physician tomorrow to diagnose it." Ding Guogong Xie Xun noticed that he was wrong, and immediately converged on his body. His sharp-angled handsome face was tight, and a deep, cold voice was heard. careful.

Mrs. Xie stared at her son with a look of astonishment. I did not expect this son to be more dead than dead wood, saying that he was a dead wood or raised him up.

Fortunately, Ning Bao girl is smart.

The son will continue to make trouble, for fear that everyone will know it and let outsiders read the joke.

"Cough, grandma, in fact, you really are not ill, you must believe in Taiyi Chen, who has excellent medical skills and is best at treating incurable diseases." Mrs. Xie said helplessly.

On the side, Jiang Ningbao, who was smiling happily, heard that Ding Guogong had to seek another doctor. He immediately stopped the laughter. He said that it was not good, and he straightened his attitude. He said solemnly: "Grandpa, the old lady is right, in fact We are all not sick. Before explaining, I would like to ask Grandpa Guo, when did your heart beat abnormally? "

Speaking of the back, Jiang Ningbao's beautiful eyes were full of anticipation. Although she had some suspicions in her heart, Ding Guogong said that she would be happier.

I didn't know that Jiang Ningbao, who had dug a hole, thanked Xing Yan, who fell on the little girl's beautiful and ruddy face, her eyebrows clenched tightly, and she hugged her expressionlessly, silent.

"Is it related to me?"

Jiang Ningbao raised her small white face, and a sly smile appeared at the corner of her mouth.

Ding Guogong nodded slightly, a little flash of confusion flashed under his eyes, and said quietly: "Yes." He did indeed have to do with the little girl every time his heartbeat was abnormal.

Weird.

Mrs. Xie drinking tea aside for a good show, she knew that Ning Bao girl had a way. Huang Yan secretly relieved. Fortunately, there was Miss Jiang Si. The father-in-law had grown up, and there was no maidservant around him.

"In fact, every time my heartbeat is abnormal, it is also related to Grandpa Guo." Jiang Ningbao raised his lips and said softly, his eyes exuded a pleasant smell.

Dingguo Gong Xie looked at her intently, and when he heard these words, his heart suddenly fluttered, and his heart seemed to be filled with something, rising.

Heart disease is here again.

"Grandpa, do you know what it means to be in love with each other, that is, your heart will beat for each other." Jiang Ningbao smiled with a smile, a narrow and narrow explanation, and also raised her delicate and beautiful hands on the heart, a faint fragrance The wind drifted, Jiang Ningbao walked to the Dingguo publicly, and walked softly.