Chapter 14

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 14:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 14:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

About a quarter of an hour later, Chunxi, who went to report, came back and saw a few large boxes in the house, and her face was rejoicing.

"Girl, are these compensations from the government?"

Jiang Ningbao gathered his thoughts and nodded with a smile: "Well, Chunxi, organize them into a private bank." After thinking about it, she got up and went to the inner room and took out a red body whip, and flung it in the house at random Next, the movement is natural and the wind is full of vigor.

"It still works so well."

Jiang Ningbao nodded with satisfaction. He hadn't used the whip for many years, and his method was not unfamiliar.

"Girl, why did you take the whip out?" Chunxi was busy organizing the contents of the box, and saw that the girl was throwing the whip, her eyes widened slightly.

"I thought about it and thought it would be safer to go out with a whip in the future." Jiang Ningbao stroked the red whip gently, and a slight smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

She had promised her mother-in-law Yang to be a gentle and quiet lady showgirl, but at this moment, when the mother-in-law returned, she would definitely understand her.

Today, somehow, a short arrow was shot by Xiao Wang Ye, and Jiang Ningbao's feeling of crisis rose again.

Who knows if she will be in danger again, especially since she has been remembered by the heroine.

There is a whip around, and if you are in danger, you can directly throw the whip without yourself. No one knows whether this ancient man would touch the porcelain.

Jiang Ningbao was not at all relieved of his delicate and beautiful appearance.

That's too bad.

Chunxi couldn't help thinking of the girl when she was nine years old, and a random whip easily knocked down a big tree. She couldn't help but shivered, and she took a moment to be careful, "Girl, you are so powerful, you have It ’s the same without a whip. Who dares not hit you with long eyes? ”

If it weren't for the girl who suddenly took out the red whip that had been sealed for many years, Chunxi would have been used to the girl's tenderness and weakness, and would have forgotten how cruel the girl was as a child.

At that time, two grandpas, two wives and three young masters concealed each other, and no one knew the girl's secret.

"Be prepared for the rain and be prepared. With a whip, you won't dirty my hands." Jiang Ningbao said unhurriedly and put away the red whip.

Chunxi: "..."

Girls are always so at ease.

However, if you think about it carefully, the girl makes sense, it ’s really not safe to go out, especially the arrow that you encountered today, if the girl did n’t respond in time, I was afraid she might be injured.

At this time, the master and the servant never thought that the purpose of the little prince was just the true content of Jiang Ningbao.

Who makes Xiao Wangye domineering and accustomed to himself, does not take an unusual path.

Main courtyard

The eldest wife Zhang, who returned to the yard, became furious and blasted the maid-in-law in the house, leaving only Yang Yan alone, and she severely dropped the porcelain placed in the house to the ground, her face somber and scary.