Chapter 81

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 81:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 81:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The wind is cold outside, the snowflakes are flying, and the interior is warm as spring.

Jiang Ningbao sat on the low couch with a big belly, while eating pastry, he heard Chunle talk about things in Beijing.

"Ma'am, you don't know. This year's snowstorm has crushed a residential house in the north of the city, and Yang Fangfei of the Qin Dynasty is personally taking the guard to the north.

Jiang Ningbao raised her eyebrows, swallowed the jujube cake in her mouth, and said, "I know that this kind of reputation is indispensable for her. She is so brazen and robbed Princess Qin's limelight. I really don't know if she should be stupid or not. not give a **** about."

"Mrs., in fact, Princess Qin and other officials' wives have come forward to set up a donation shed, but Yang Fang Yang has taken the limelight. In addition to giving soup and medicine, she also repaired the house for everyone affected by the snow disaster. A bag of rice and five pounds of meat, the new winter clothing and winter quilt. "

"Slave heard that there were many people who had not collapsed their houses that night.

Chunle is very speechless. The whole capital knows that Yang Fangfei has silver, so she doesn't have to show it so much, offending all the officials and wives.

Beijing's charisma has also been concealed by her, which has also fostered a bad mood.

Jiang Ningbao frowned slightly.

"Don't anyone stop this?"

"There are officers and soldiers to stop it, but Madam, do you think it can be stopped?" Chunle sighed. The gift sent by Yang Fangfei was so exciting that she helped repair the house.

I missed this opportunity and I don't know if it will be next time.

Therefore, the houses in the north of the city almost collapsed overnight, no one was injured, and I wanted to know that it was nasty, and Yang Fangfei was really bleeding.

No, that's not right, this relief is nothing more than a paltry sum.

Jiang Ningbao: "..."

"Ma'am, you know where Yang Fangfei's shed is located. She deliberately set it next to our giving shed. It also makes people accuse your wife of being stingy and only give soup." Chunle said angrily.

Jiang Ningbao: "..."

The soups and medicines she gives people all add her cold-warming and warming medicinal liquor, which has a very good cold-warming effect. If Yang Shuqing is confused, she wo n’t drink the medicines she gives.

"Chunle, do we drink the soup?"

Hearing his wife's question, Chunle immediately smiled and said, "Yes, there is a long line. People are not stupid. In the past, we gave in the name of Jinjiang Tea House. This year, it was in the name of the Dingguo government. But The medicine soup hasn't changed. They must all drink it. No, they all come in line to drink a bowl. "

Jiang Ningbao breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, let's ignore the rest."

Chunle nodded, she just couldn't get used to Yang Fangfei's reckless reputation for King Qin.

It's just that they don't care, Yang Shuqing really kicked his nose to face, and even came to the door.

Jiang Ningbao heard Zhao's steward's obituary and said that Yang Fangfei's face sank slightly, dismissing Yang Fangfei as an excuse for inconvenience.