Chapter 95

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 95:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 95:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The Qiong Lin feast was held in the imperial garden of the imperial palace. When Jiang Ningbao and Ding Guogong arrived, the imperial garden was very lively. Obviously, many ministers and their families had arrived, and the eunuchs of the palace bustled among them.

Ding Guogong has evil spirits. He has a fixed position and is far away from other ministers. When Ding Guogong appeared, all the ministers present snorted and watched him in his exclusive position.

Xie Jingzheng was the commander of the Guards Corps and did not attend.

Jiang Ningbao sat on the seat of the female relatives, and she was surrounded by the wife of the princes and famous ladies, and the female relatives of the royal relatives.

Among the public husbands and wives, Jiang Ningbao has exquisite facial features, glamorous looks, flowing eyes, and bright eyes, especially after giving birth to twins.

A smile and a smile touched everyone's heart, such a captivating beauty overshadowed the famous ladies around her.

The noble ladies sitting around her, no matter how good-looking, the smiles on their faces froze a bit, and brought a trace of resentment, wishing to be far away from Jiang Ningbao.

The Gonghoufu people greeted Jiang Ningbao warmly and were very enthusiastic. They turned to Jiang Jinbao's elder brother Jiang Jin, and asked Jiang Jin's preferences euphemistically. There was a plain-kind lady who was obviously a military general.

"Mrs. Xie, I don't know what girl Xinyuan Lang likes. My daughter is 15 years old, she is beautiful, she is well-educated, she is straightforward and generous."

The granddaughter said that she also pulled a little girl with flushed faces around her.

To tell the truth, the girl's appearance is pretty and beautiful, but she still wears makeup without makeup. It is estimated that her appearance is average, and she is very inconspicuous among a group of little girls with beautiful faces.

Jiang Ningbao smiled softly, her voice soft and sweet.

"Mrs. Qin, it's his brother who decides the marriage of his brother. I won't intervene in the marriage of my brother. As long as it is a girl my brother likes, I like it."

Jiang Ningbao expresses his attitude intentionally. The eldest brother is Xiang Xiang now, and there is a brother-in-law, Ding Guo Gong. Needless to say, in the future, it must be Qingyun straight. Most of these husbands will definitely come to sell their daughters.

Jiang Ningbao thought of the matching action that she wanted Fu Yanning to do when she was the uncle. Now that she wants to come, she takes it for granted. Now she won't ask about her brother's marriage again.

She believes that her elder brother will definitely find a good girl to be his wife.

The Gonghoufu people who raised their ears and listened to the audience secretly disappointed. The Dingguo lady looked young, but she was able to keep things steady.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise in front of him. Jiang Ningbao raised his head and looked up. It turned out that Qin Wang came with Yang Fangfei, who was pregnant and should raise her baby in the house.

Immediately afterwards, King Jin and Princess Jin also came.

The two powerful kings confronted each other, as if the tip of a needle was against Mai Mang. The scene was instantly condensed, filled with a strong killing spirit.