Chapter 26

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 26:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 26:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

With the imperial decree of marriage, Jiang Ningbao's heart finally settled. After the father Zhao left, everyone in Changning Bo's House surrounded Jiang Ningbao happily. Only the lobby brother Jiang Zhuo was absent-minded.

He did not expect that just a blink of an eye, the four sisters were married by the Holy Ghost.

What about cousin Zhan?

Jiang Zhuo thought of his cousin Zhan, who was crying on the bed, and he looked at Jiang Ningbao with a strange look, especially when she flew Zhan cousin with a whip.

Jiang Zhuo couldn't believe it until now.

It's terrible that Si Mei is so fragile. She doesn't seem to offend her, right?

Jiang Zhuo was a little worried.

Jiang Ningbao's smile was sweet, and the corners of his brows were hilarious. Now everyone in Changning knows that Jiang Ningbao can easily approach Dingguo, and they are all shocked.

She inadvertently glanced at the elder brother Jiang Zhuo's expression, and her corner of the mouth slightly tilted.

She seemed to frighten the lobby brother.

Aside from the pros and cons, Jiang Laofu, who was supported by Hong Xingfu, smiled. She struck the crutches in her hand and glanced at the crowd, her voice was slightly excited: "The four girls are so great, It's a blessing of Changning's Mansion. "

Chang Ningbo twisted his short beard, nodded again and again, and smiled kindly.

"Mother is right. The four-girl is a great creature. The Dingguo is young and handsome. He has a high weight. This is a once-in-a-lifetime relationship. I never expected that the four-girl would be the most promising girl in our palace."

He glanced at the slender, not so distant temperament, and took out his little daughter with a cold temperament. There was a regret in his heart, and it was clear that his little daughter was not worse than his niece.

Although the Xie family and the Dingguo government share the same family, it is a pity that the Xie family is not as good as the hereditary government.

If Zhang hadn't rushed to book a family relationship with Xie's second house, and while she was married to the four girls, she could marry better, maybe it would be impossible to marry in the public home.

Chang Ningbo thought inadequately, and could not help complaining that Zhang was too anxious.

"Congratulations to the four sisters!" Jiang Mingyao looked at the frowning four sisters with a complex look, stepped forward, and the cold and distant Dahe, the nervous girl around her was guarding the five girls nervously, staring at Jiang Ningbao alertly.

Jiang Ningbao sighed inwardly, but smiled slightly at her face, her voice was also alienated: "Thank you five sisters."

Jiang Mingyao pursed her lips and turned away from her servants.

"Congratulations to the four sisters." Jiang Zhuo, a brother in the lobby, squeezed a smile, and Jiang Yue, the second cousin, also smiled.

Jiang Ningbao accepted everyone's congratulations with a smile.

When the crowd left, Jiang Ningbao walked towards his yard unhurriedly, Chunxi followed him with excitement, and the divine imperial marriage, which was a very good thing for the ladies.