Chapter 79

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 79:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 79:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

National Mansion

Except for a few insiders, the servants of the Dingguo government saw the Guodu lady walking with a raised belly, all stunned, and looked frightened.

Hasn't Madam ever eaten a dish with seedless flowers?

Is it dazzling?

People rubbed their eyes one after the other and finally had to admit the fact that Tai Tai Chen, who came to the door three steps apart, was afraid that their mother-in-law had conceived long ago, but only concealed it.

"God has eyes, and after the Grandpa has, we have little masters." A veteran who was quite blind with one eye was in tears, and his whole body shivered with excitement.

He was the oldest soldier who followed Dingguo to kill the enemy on the battlefield. He was loyal to Dingguo and always worried that the title earned by Dingguo ’s public life would fall by.

Well now, finally no longer need to worry.

Except for this veteran, the rest of the people who followed the battlefield of Dingguo were all brow and excited, and the whole Dingguo government was full of joy.

Xie Jingying looked at Jiang Ningbao with a maternal radiance in shock, his heart felt unspeakable, his thin lips moved, and finally he turned into a sentence: "Congratulations to my mother!"

Jiang Ningbao smiled slightly, rounded a lot of cheeks and felt soft, feeling the movement from the abdomen, his heart was soft, and he was a little bit more concerned about the adoptive son Xie Jinglian.

"Jing Ye, I heard that you have been busy lately, but you have to pay attention to your body no matter how busy you are. You are still young. Yang Shuqing has already married Qin Wang. You should also consider your lifelong affairs."

"About your life-long event, Mrs. Xie wrote to me and mentioned it several times, and you also served refreshments."

Recently, Xie Jinglian hasn't seen anyone. If not, when her stomach is as big as a balloon, Xie Jinglian should have discovered it.

Xie Jinglian was silent.

He has been avoiding meeting with Jiang Ningbao these days, he just wanted to separate the dream from the dream, the more so, the more he couldn't forget how happy he was in the dream.

Reality and dreams are entangled repeatedly. Xie Jinglian's feelings for Jiang Ningbao have changed, but he is unable to stop them.

Jiang Ningbao gave up, but he regretted it.

Regretfully late.

He just wanted to swallow the bitter fruit silently.

He felt a slight tingling in his heart when he heard his ex-fiancee urge him to marry him again.

I don't know if Xie Jingxi's turbulent mouthful of Jiang Ningbao was drawn. Was this Xie Jingzhen a silent protest, but she didn't mind, but Mrs. Xie was annoyed, and Jiang Ningbao just raised it again.

"You go back and think about it."

Jiang Ningbao motioned to Xie Jingzhang to leave. She had to walk around to exercise more. She is in good health but has not exercised for a long time.