3

Maur your cell phone is ringing. It's the sporting store.

I hand Maur her cell and I tell everyone to be quiet..

Dr. Isles.  Dr..Isles Harry didn't know until it was too late.  Jack what are you talking about? We sold ammo, gun cleaning and a bow and arrow to William Smith. We barely got the notice not to sell. You called the authorities? Yes. Thank you for notifying me.  Be careful. We will.

Diaz William just purchased  ammo. Gun cleaning equipment and a bow and arrow from my sporting store.  The alert didn't arrive until after the sale.  The manager notified the authorities already.  Diaz Jane had bullet proof glass throughout the cabin after an incident occurred here several years back.  We now know he is armed.  I am going to call my cousin to have them stay here. It won't be out of the norm,  since my family and friends stay here alot.  We will just have more people here and sleeping all over.

Antonio this is Jane. Did you hear? Yes. Clear it with Yilena and Frankie and you four stay here.  Your windows are bullet proof.  Yes but not knowing what else he has.  Our your vehicles marked? No.  Atwater and I  came in the truck .Hailey and Barry came in Barry's car. We will be there soon.  I hope you have good.  We were going to order lunch.  We just finished eating.  Go buy your lunch and get some toiletries.  Maur and I didn't buy enough. We will.  See you in an hour .
They are going to eat,  get toiletries and will be here in am hour.
Frost calls me back. 
Aye Jane Upton and I will be there in an hour . It's suppose to drop more snow. Kevin and Antonio are gonna buy more groceries and supplies. They are saying the roads will be closes. Is your generator working? Hold on let me tray it. 
J goes outside.
Frost its working.  Bring more fire wood and blankets and pillows.  Okay..

Frost just called.  We are expecting a bad snow storm. Two detectives will be here shortly.  The  other two are shopping for more food and other items. When they arrive, Maur and I  will help them bring the stuff in. I want you all to go in my bedroom and lock the door.  My bedroom in my closet has a safe room. Rizzoli this isn't your normal cabin. No it's not.  We understand Jane.
Yilena calls me.
Jane he has weapons  now. Yes. Kevin and Antonio are going to buy more food and supplies because of the storm. Jane we found out more about him.  He is a a ex military and was a navy seal.  Great.  Be careful. I will tell the others.  I will bye.
William is ex military and was a navy seal.  Ms. Rizzoli this guy is more dangerous than Marie and I knew of. Yes.  We will be prepared. Dad do you recall your army training?Yes. Ms . Rizzoli my father is ex army military specialist.  Are you more comfortable with a gun. rifle  or? Anything you have I can handle my wife is a nurse too.  Well I think we are prepared as can be . I KNOW YOU DONT WANT ME OUTSIDE. BUT JF THERE ARE LOGS ON THE PROPERTY HAVE YHE GUYS BRING THEM IN THE GARAGE.  I WILL DO THE REST.  OKAY. 
Frost and Upton showed up.  I took my chain saw and we went out in the back to bring LOGS back. We were still outside when Upton heard a truck.  We were quiet until we reached it was Kevin and Antonio.
The wright's locked themselves up until I opened the door.
Mr Wright. Jane please just call me Edward  or Ed.  Ed all the wood is in the garage.  I need three strong people to help me.  Dad, I want to help. It's up to the detectives. Andrew as long as you and your father stay in the garage it will be okay. 
Jane how much ammo did you buy? Enough.  We picked up some too. Dr. Isles jack gave it to us. He assumed we were up here to go on the range with you two. We told him we were getting ready for qualifying so he handed us four cases. I guess he thinks we're bad shooters. Kevin that is funny. I know.  Edward we have more than enough ammo. Jane I  am going to write down what I need. Okay.

It took the guys threw hours to do what they were doing. Frost came inside beat.
Partner go in the hot tub or jacuzzi . I will do the hot tub. This way I can look around.
Ed opened up two cases of ammo and opened the bullets to get the gun powder.  He told us what he was doing. 
Ed was close to be done setting everything up for us to use as grenades when frost texts me.

Wright's go in the safe room now.  Ed you can stay out here with us or be in the room with your family .
Babe Andrew I will be more of help out than in the room. Diaz can you be in the room instead? Yes.