66

Today I woke up early feeling refreshed and excited about my first professional shoot. I won't be taking photos but just being there to see how things are done and to meet ice t too. I was getting out of bed when I see Parker's mouth bleeding more which concerns me. I wake her up and help her to the restroom and knock on the girls bedroom door. They normally wouldn't hear me but June's was up opening opening door. .
June something is not with Parker. She is bleeding more. You wake-up and I will check on Parker .

I enter her bedroom and go to the bathroom. She is indeed bleeding more than she should be. Avery comes running in and holds Parker who looks like a ghost now.
Avery gets her keys and I pick her take her to the hummer.  Christina secured the house. Avery is going over the limit but being careful . We arrive and Avery stops at the emergency entrance I pick her up carry her. They take her in immediately and Avery is filling out the paper work.  Avery still has medical decisions. Avery has it written in the divorce which Parker agreed on her mother and aunt live in Seattle. The doctor comes out and informs us she needs blood. Some of us are her type.  We go give blood right away. Avery Calls her mother and Charters a private plane.  I call Ice T to cancel the shoot. He is like an older brother to Avery.  He his wife and body guards on in their way. to the hospital.  Avery calls the rest of the family and they on their way too..
Avery and I both reassure Christina that Parker will pull through this, but we really don't know. Esmi comes running downstairs to the ER. So we knows it's bad. They rush her  upstairs and Esmi is on top of the gurney doing cpr.. I am trying to stay strong for Avery  and Christina .
Auntie Kiki Auntie  Lisa they just rushed her upstairs and Dr. Martin was doing or more precise doing for. Two of us matched and they needed blood so we donated blood.  Baby girl she is a strong woman she will pull through  I chartered a plane. Alice and Becky are their way.   Avery Nicole Rizzoli got take a deep breath . We don't need you to be admitted  .I grab Avery's hand while Christina left to get Avery a water she cool wet paper towels.  Here Dr. Rizzoli. Thank got but it's wcre family now.  Sorry.  Auntie this is Christina Corinth she lives with Parker. 
Mam njt as a lover.  She is my English literature professor.  Ah ok.  You are the new addition to the Rizzoli family.  I am Kiki and my wife Lisa. . Nice to have
another niece. Thank you. Avery do you need more water? No but please move my hummer out of the red zone.  Here's the keys. Okay.

The rest of the family was coming now except for Izzy. Joey and Casey. 
Christina returns with my purse and keys.

Avery you left your purse out in plain view. Thanks.  I can replace a window or a vehicle. I can't replace my ex wife. Sorry  Christina for stating that.  I  rather  be a homeless student again than to lose  Parker who always been kind to me and even more so now.  You two stop it.  But auntie Kiki. Baby girl we are all worried.  I am going to see what I can find out. Thanks Maur.
Maur returned 20 minutes later. They found the reason for the bleeding.  The prescribed medication was the wrong dosage placed on her bottle. She is okay.  Her body couldn't handle the high dosage. My mother will be out shortly to explain. Thank you Maura. 

In comes ice t. , his wife and body guard.

Aye you all remember my wife, Coco

Aye you all remember my wife, Coco.  Yes. You must be the new niece in the Rizzoli family. Ummmm ummm yes.  You don't have to shocked.  I am just like anyone else here just known more.  Thank you.  I love you on suv. Thank you Christina. You know my name too.  Sweetie he doesn't bite only growls when he is mad.  Dear don't scare her. Coco is just joking.  How is Parker? Tracey she is better. What happened. Tracey Maur returned to inform us that the medication prescribed to her was the wrong dosage a lot higher. Excuse my words. Who thr fuck made that mistake? Charles go find out now? Keep your mask on. Yes ice t. Sorry for not having our ons when we came on. Christina it's nice meeting you.  I was just joking about the growling . It's okay Mrs.  Marrow. Please call me Coco.
Okay .
Hello Coco and Tracey. Good morning Esmi. Hello Esmi.
Well she was given too high of a dosage. You must be Christina.  Yes . Christina I am glad you noticed when you did. She was losing top much blood . Her heart stopped several times but we got her heart to function. The hospital is looking into the pharmacy to find out who gave her the incorrect dosage. Avery she will be in recovery for a few hours . I need to get back to surgery on my other patients I am glad I was here. I knew when I saw her what happened.  Most doctors don't see that.   Dr.Martin  thank you. Avery call Alice and Becky and tell them she is okay . You just did.  Dr. Martin.  My baby can my sister,  Avery and I see her now? Yes come with me.

Christina hugged June relieved.
Babe I will let her know who is here. Give her our love.  Tracey and Coco thanks for coming  . Anything we can do let us know.  We will.  Alice is that who I think it is?

We hear that as they walk away. How do the Rizzoli family know him.  June. Jane and Avery use to take alot of photos of him. I guess they kept in touch. He's cute.
Oh Tracey your cute.  Knock it off June. Look he is blushing.  June thanks for pointing that out. We are going to stay in town for a few days.  Tracey we can do the shoot tomorrow if you like or Monday.  Tomorrow.  I would like Christina to be there.

Is Christina another Avery? We will find out

Is Christina another Avery? We will find out.  Even if she isn't she will learn from the best. Christina I guess I  will teach you.  Very funny Jane.  I did teach you and baby girl. You two knock it off.  Yes auntie.  Yes Kiki.  You two still being you. Jane you could come with baby girl to do some shots.  I wish I had the time.  Doing more pro bono work has me busier.  Aye partner don't over do it . I don't want to take photos on you in a casket and sell it to the tabloids. Fuck you June. Ouch that hurt auntie.
My brothers and a few others are laughing.

My treat for lunch at Juanita's when everyone sees her. I will have my body guard deliver food to whomever can't make it. Tracey most likely it will be Christina. June, baby girl her mom and aunt. You know Parker will be hungry.  I will write down what they want. June and Christina.

June and Christina gave Tracey their orders.  He is waiting to find out about the other four.

We finally left. Of course,  Parker was hungry.  Jane was correct on myself. Christina. Avery,  her mother and aunt staying with her.  Tracey's body guard their food. I told Tracey we would meet at the studio at ten thirty .