67

Jane and Maura were here to relieve  Avery Christina, my mother and aunt.  My mother and aunt were delighted that I took in Christina.  They hit it off real well. My mother said then they return to Seattle they will have the guest bedroom redone for one queen size bed and hopes the the two of us won't mind sharing a bed when Christina and I come to visit them.  I asked Avery to write my mother a check which she didn't want to take but Christina talked her into it. She told my mother it's difficult to accept help from others but it's okay. She is going to learn this too. I am feeling better and reassures Christina. Avery,  June, my mother and aunt that I am okay.  Sure Iost two kinds of blood and they has to do cpr on me three times. I was too stubborn to leave earth and my brother told me it wasn't mind time.  I had many years ahead to see Christina get older and be a successful photographer.

Aye sweetie how you feeling? Jane my mouth hurts and I am drained but other wise alot better.  I am just glad Christina wanted to cuddle last night because she is still scared to sleep alone after John drugged her. Has she stated therapy yet? No she starts it tomorrow after school and working a few hours at the studio.
I am glad June is gave her a job and is willing to teach her as well as Avery.  I told her I would help too if she wanted.  She declined.  Maur thinks it will take time for her to warm up to me.  It probably will. Thanks for you all being here to relieve them. I really wanted her to enjoy the experience of taking photos with celebrities so she can get over her insecurities of being around celebrities.  Yeah she enjoyed Tracey.  I told J that she was nice to Coco but it appeared to me she didn't care for her joke on growling. What do you mean Maura? Coco said to us that Tracey doesn't bite but growls when he is angry and to watch out.  Oh my. She believed her. Yes until he told her she was just kidding.  His wife said it was a joke. We brought you some food and your lap top like you asked. I went by the school to pick it up. Drew let me in to get in.  Thank you. I need to update my publicist that I have to post pone some more signing.  I also am going to post on my website why.  We are going to get going to let you do this and get some sleep.  We know you must be tired. Yes I am.  The doctor said I should be released on Monday. This is great news.  I think so too.  I miss my comfortable bed. I am going to be ordering a new mattress too. I didn't put a mattress cover on it.  The blood from mouth soaked my sheets. If you need us to pick it up for you,let us know.  Thanks anyway.  I will have it delivered today or early Monday morning. Thanks for coming and all.

June and I arrive at her studio.

Wow June this is  gorgeous

Wow June this is  gorgeous.  It sure is June.  Thank you Christina and Tracey. Let's go upstairs. You can climb the stairs or take the stair lift or elevator.  Stairs is fine.  My knees are okay right now . Go upstairs and change.  I am going to show Christina where everything is so she can help me set this up. Ice T stay out of my shower.  I don't want to find a rubber snake or anything else. June I will make sure my husband behaves. Charles here are the spiders to throw away.
June just shakes her head.