63

I met with Christina's friend and gave him cash for helping Christina and left with her stuff.  I text Parker to ask Christina what her favorite color and why.  She likes black because it's a classic color.  I was at the dealership looking at Toyotas. One camry caught my eye. I asked the salesman why this vehicle was returned since it had plates for October. He said the family chose a car he didn't like and it wasn't flashy enough. I asked if he knew if they still lived in CA because it was a personalized plate. He informed me they had the transaction done here but the son lives with his family in Hawaii. I wanted to make sure he wouldn't request the plate back. I test drove the vehicle and registered it in Christina's name. He would have it delivered in an hour. Parker agreed to add to her insurance policy when I gave her the info.
I parked my hummer in the garage. June was done for the day so  Christina drove Parker's hummer back after dropping  June to get her Mercedes and the new bike. June had started dinner for us all.

We like this girl or young lady.  I could see why Parker thought highly of her and had her move in. June liked her because of  photography, down to earth and not phony nor stuck up well as I. She wants to be a professional photographer. June bought her some camera equipment on the way back to Parker's.  We had her close her eyes as we brought all the stuff in the vehicles except her new bike .The car arrived as we were watching her open everything. She hugged and cried and told us this morning was the first time she was warm and felt safe.

Christina we know you are excellent student and haven't been able to find work. I am glad you like photography.  I am an owner of JR STUDIO. NO WAY. YES WAY.  ACTUALLY AVERY, HER AUNTIE JANE AND I WERE PARTNERS UNTIL I MOVED TO SPAIN. I MOVED BACK HERE RECENTLY AND OPENED MY STUDIO THIS WEEK. WE KNOW YOU ARE OVERWHELMED. YES.  I AM WILLING TO TEACH YOU AS WE DID A LITTLE TO THIS PROTÉGÉ.  AVERY YOUR THAT RIZZOLI? YES . WOW. I AM AMONGST GREATNESS BEAUTY AND BRAINS.

We all chuckled . When I think you are good enough to do your own shootings your going to need this box and what's outside. Open the box first. This is from all of us as well as the items Avery brought to you and you opened up already. Oh my goodness professor Jones. I mean Parker look it's the camera I have been trying to save for but my Honda kept needing repairs. I finally told the mechanic to sell it for scrap metal.  I was able to get 790 for it.  I will give that to you for my room and board and will find a job too to pay you more . Christina calm down. The training position is for 20 hours a week and you get paid . Jane and I learned this way but we also knew alot too. Christina if I had known you were homeless, I would of asked you to move in sooner. You are a fine young and responsible lady who knows what she wants at a very young age. Most young students don't have it together like you you. I am not all that together but thank you. Avery please get her some water to hydrate her to cool her down. Avery will tell you the rest .
Let's drink your water outside we all can use a fresh air . Parker let me help you. Thank you but I got it .

Christina opens the front door and screamed when Avery handed her keys to her used car. Avery caught her when she fainted.
Avery carried her inside and sat her on the couch.  June went to get a towel and wet it and wiped her face and forehead. 
She was waking up . June I am going to put it in the garage while she finishes coming to.

I came back inside laughing

I came back inside laughing. Babe what's the laughing for? Ask Parker about her garage door. Oh you saw the Yankees more modern logo. Yes. You poor gal is so  confused. YOU two don't start or no dessert.  June what is for dessert? Sweetie I am referring to sex. It's a Rizzoli thing that goes back generations.  Why not just say sex? In my great grandmother's time it wasn't appropriate to  say the word sex especially around males . My great nani called it dessert.  I did pick up cherry pie for dessert. Avery that is my car? Yes. It's paid off . Parjr added you onto her policy. We went thirds on it. Before I forget I need to call my mother . Please help her with her things to her room . I showed her the bike we got for her and put the bike up too. Do you mind if I take a nap? After lunch sure.  Lunch..uhhh.  Christina how many meals do you normally eat a day? One and it's always breakfast. I can't afford anything but that.

She started crying again. June and I just held her and told her she didn't have to worry about a roof over her head nor food.  June had started earlier lasagna after asking her if she had allergies.
June and Christina were eating lunch .I went to check on Parker. She fell asleep with her cell on her hand and on but a hung up dial tone was on. I am guessing she didn't sleep much worried about Christina. We finished eating than helped Avery put her stuff away .

June I understand your sleeping arrangements . Do you two mind if I cuddle up to professor at I mean Parker. I still not use to staying by myself.  We don't mind . Christina you are aware she is intersexed? Yes.  I didn't say anything to her this morning.  It was sticking up . I didn't want to embarrass her  . You all are beautiful women but your sexual lifestyle is not me. I only date guys. We did too . We both were married to one. My ex husband is Lorenzo. From the pizza place ? Yes  I THAN MARRIED A WOMAN AND DIVORCED HER RECENTLY.  I WAS MARRIED TOO. A MAN FOR A LONG TIME  . I WAS ON MY WAY TO BERKELEY FOR COLLEGE . I WAS Shot in a bank rokbery AND LOST MY MEMORY . HE TOLD MY FAMILY I DIED. I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND  EARNED MY COLLEGE DEGREES. I later found out who I was while I lived in Italy. I divorced him but his parents were basically my parents who I still see them that way . My ex was killed in prison . I met Parker and fell in love . I fell out of love and fell in love with June my first crush. We didn't act on it until several months ago. June knew I still loved Parker her but had difficulty towards the end of our marriage . We are officially divorced today which is hard for me and probably her too.  Thank you both for trusting me.  I am gonna take a nap now . You two enjoy your dessert. It will have to wait.  June I need to head to the court house on the crown and poisoning.  Please look out for them.  I will be back soon with her check  .

I kiss June and leave  .