74

I think I  woke the entire household being so excited for a real week long vacation in Tahoe.  I have never been gambling nor on a real vacation.  I turned the music on and turned the intercom system on.
Okay, everyone wake up it's nine o'clock. Breakfast is ready. My suitcase is in my trunk already.

Avery laughs and comes downstairs. What's for breakfast  sweetheart? You have bagels with butter, cream cheese,  pancakes with strawberries, bacon and eggs with juice.  Coffee already poured in your yentil travel cups.  Here comes them. Christina so they look rested? Nope. No excuse eat and we are leaving in an hour chop chop. Things to do. Christina and I will drive, since you two look like crap. Sorry
but it's the truth.
Avery and I laugh.  We are the first one done and go upstairs to pack my stuff and theirs. We are coming down with the bags when they are barely walking upstairs .
Babe you two have twenty minutes before we leave. Okay.  Parker and boss no dessert. Yeah yeah. 
Avery and I placed their bags in our vehicles. .
Christina have yiy ever been to Tahoe or on a vacation? No on both. Does it show? Slightly but it's okay. We are glad you will experience this with us. So am I. Let's pull out our vehicles. Avery I have my Playlist ready. Whoever goes with me won't be resting. Okay sweetie.
We laughed when we see them dragging their purses and gun gear bags.

Whomever comes with me be prepared music will be playing loud but not that loud and singing is required .
We take their bags.
I guess I will be going with you. Be kind though.  Remember I still am your professor.  Parker I will be kind but the professor part ended yesterday. What you not taking another class from me next semester? No. I have more business management courses to do for me to graduate. I am losing my star pupil.  Yes also now everyone can find out we live together .

We get in the vehicles and we leave. We stop to get gas.
Parker if you want to sleep more I will put the music on low.  You do look like your in need of sleep. I am just excited is all. I never been to Tahoe nor on an actual vacation.
It will be a first as a family than. Thank you Parker for taking a risk on me.  It has been my pleasure. You brought life back into my life that I have missed for so long after my brother died.  I don't want you to think your replacing him but it's good to have you live with me and you trusting me and my ex wife and June. Parker I love you like an older sister I never have .
  Oh sweetie.  Thank you.  Let's get back on the car. I don't want to lose Avery.  I don't know where in Tahoe we are going. I do . We will get there sweetie.  Parker I like it when you guys call me sweetie and sweetheart. By the way how did you sleep? I slept pretty good.  Just knowing Avery was there if I  needed to be cuddled help.  Christina at any time you need that just ask anyone of us. We all have felt the need of needing cuddling.  I needed it alot after my brother committed suicide.  I was a wreck. I sold my home and moved here to start a new life.  I periodically visit my mom and aunt but still struggle even after all these years. Please don't ever hesitate to ask me or anyone else for help. 
I grabbed Christina's hand as she drove. 

Parker dell asleep while we were on the highway to Tahoe.  I opened my window a little to smell the ocean. We finally arrived at Jane's cabin..

Avery opened the garage it was huge .

We unloaded the cars.  Jane really likes the red Sox. Sweetie every Rizzoli does.  What team do you like? None. I never had the time with school and we didn't have televisions on the school parking lot.  I saw portions when I worked at Dennys as a short cool. Whatever you do.  Do not like the New York Yankees. Aye leave my team alone . It's a good ball team.  Yeah with alot of criminal activity. Avery that was years ago.  It's changed. Sure.  Christina it has. Christina it has and Parker is correct.  Avery behave she may not like baseball or any sport at all.  June I  love basketball.  I tried in March madness time to go to a bar to watch it.  I couldn't stay long because they want you to keep buying food and drinks.  I would go to best buy,  target and other stores to watch the games.  Hmmm. I see why your grades didn't do well during that time. Next year school work first.  Okay. This room is yours.  Parker had the one across from you. June and I have the master bedroom. Avery why stay in two rooms when you all will end up in one room.  Babe she has a point. I know she does . Let's unpack our things in the master bedroom. 
We need to go grocery shopping and get household items.  Avery and June you do the grocery shopping. Christina and I do the households. Parker do you have the remote and extra key? Yes June have it to me.

Christina Tahoe is usually more packed and casinos in Nevada are usually busy but with covid restrictions. You will see alot of empty tables . We will meet here for lunch and relax some before we go gambling. Christina we all will give you three hundred each to gamble however you like.  Also there will be people asking if you want a beverage.  The beverages are free while you gamble. They just like you to tip them a few dollars. Okay.

We went shopping and returned before Avery and June.  Christina challenged me on a game of billiards. 
Okay your a natural.  My parents had a billiard table.  I would watch my father and his buddies play for hours.  Eventually he taught me. This is how I use to pay for some of me expenses for school  only. I don't like hustling anyone for money.  I am glad to hear that.  Especially if a person knows you hustled them it can become dangerous. Parker I always had my gun with me if it was needed.  I am glad it never came to that.
We heard the gals come back and we unloaded the groceries and put everything away that wasn't going to be used for lunch.  Christina was anxious to go try the casinos.  We made some sandwiches with some chips and juice.