52

Maur we fell asleep and not fully covered up. Our legs got a little burnt. Ouch your right. I will ask the hotel staff to bring up to our room some aloe vera liquid. Let's get inside before we burn anymore.
We were hungry and ordered room service after we applied the aloe vera liquid to cool our burns.
Babe how does your steak taste? Delicious. Tomorrow I want to go shopping for souvenirs for the employees. What not our family and friends? No they can come here when they want.
We cuddled in bed after J wheeled the cart into the hallway. J turned open on. She saw it as educational.
Maur let's try that position. J we will get hurt. We shouldn't if we are careful.
We undressed one another and attempted to do it when I pulled my back. ..

J you okay? Noooo. Let me get you a heating pad. I rather have you been my heating pad.

The following morning Jamie came and picked us up.
He took us back to his hotel where he cooked for us in the kitchen of the restaurant. We ate well .
Avery how's the divorce coming? Quite well. I am glad we finally get to meet in person than just face timing.

 I am glad we finally get to meet in person than just face timing

Jamie is your shoulder acting up again? Yes. I slept wrong on it. Take off your shirt so I can rub that ointment.

Avery looked at my brother like he was a piece of meat

Avery looked at my brother like he was a piece of meat.  They were both use to it. They just continue to talk like nothing happened but I plan on discussing this with her. My brother was a player and I want her to be another notch on his belt.
Avery sis I know I said I take you to breakfast.  I just wanted to do away with the hassle on asking what they put in the food. You cooked a delicious breakfast for us. Yeah his one of many talents he uses to get the women in bed. Sis don't be jealous.  I am never jealous. I now have the gal I always loved.  Yeah you waited long enough to fuck her.  Excuse me your sister and I didn't fuck each other.  I am not a bimbo.  I guess that is your type. I knew when she said that I wouldn't need to talk to her now. June I will be outside waiting for Uber that I called. Avery please wait.  Apologize Jamie.  No I won't. Fine when you figure out how to talk to the one I love, call me if not don't.  Sis I am sorry.  If you are sorry, you would apologize and you haven't.  Avery I   am coming with you. 
My sister slammed my suite door. Shit I fucked up but meant what I said.

Avery's phone rang.  Hi auntie how is Barbados? Fantastic.  I need you to go to human resources and email me all the employees addresses. I want to get them gifts for all the hard work they do for us and not complain. Okay., but we just paid for their vacations.  Baby girl that is nothing.  Okay.  Love you. Love you too.