5

Dad I am worried.  Baby girl the staff are doing everything they can.   Maura said they donated blood already and have more than enough.  We just have to wait.  I sat by my wife.
Dang it we should know something by now auntie.  Tommy we are just as worried. Have faith.  The doctor will come out. Auntie it's been five hours already. Tommy she was shot twice and extensive damage.  The doctor should be out soon.

Hello I am doctor Carter.  Who is Ms. Rizzoli family? We all are.  Oh I see.  She is in recovery and is asking for your Dr. Isles. It was touch and go there for awhile.  We were able to remove both bullets out and there was extensive damage.  Can me and my brother see my sister? Yes. The rest of you please wait.  Dr. Carter I am her aunt and won't wait.  Okay but you four is all for now.
Baby girl we will be back. Just take care of Parker.  I will Dad.  Please tell her I love her. I will baby girl. Tommy tell her we all do.  I will.

We follow the doctor.  I am going to go in first, since she asked for me. I will let her know you are in the hallway. Okay thanks Maura.
J how you feeling? Maura sore like a been ran over by a diesel truck but not as bad when . I know J. Kiki and your brothers are in in hallway to see you. Please wait. Okay.
Maur thank you for keeping your cool.  Please tell Mrs.  Wright. Antonio and Atwater thank you too. I will. 
I kissed J and held her for a few before I got the others.

She is ready but don't overstay

She is ready but don't overstay. She is sore and out of it. I am going to talk to the doctor and then to others.  I will be back after. Okay says Kiki.

Sweetheart how you feeling? Kiki sore and tired.  Sis baby girl says she loves her. Actually all all family is here from Sacramento except for Joey and  Casey. They all love you.  Please tell thank you. I am going to go to sl.
Okay the medication must be working.  Tommy she looks so frail. I know Frankie but she is a Rizzoli and will pull through just like the other times. 

Antonio, Mrs Wright and Kevin. She wanted to make sure you all were thanked. Dr. Isles it is nothing what she did for our son. Maura how is she really? You guys she said the pain is not as bad as Boston.  Avery will you call Kim and tell her what happened and when we return to Sacramento.  She will need to come to the house.  I will Maura.  Thanks. I am going to go back and be here until she is released.  Yilena I be taking a leave or absence and putting Pike in charge. Okay.
Mr. Mrs.  Wright we need your statements along with detectives Diaz,  Frost,  Atwater,  Dawson and Upton and yours Dr. Isles. 
Dr. Isles we will take yours first so you can get back to your girlfriend.  thank you.