79 casino's for 21st birthday

We started off at the Harrahs casino than went to the following casinos.

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Lake Tahoe Casino, Crystal Bay Casino and finally ended up at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino. We ended up getting a suite.  Our designated driver ended up drinking at the Hyatt. None of us were in shape to drive. We all slept in the same bed. Christina passed out
b

efore the three of us had our dessert. June and Avery had their pussy eaten by one another while I  fucked them hard. Parker passed while Avery was sucking her cock making her cum.
June and I carried Christina to the other bedroom. We didn't want to wake her up and traumatize her.
While we carried her she was having a sex dream about Avery. Avery and I  were shocked to say the least.
We helped her get undress and see a heart tattoo that was recent on her breast that has Averys name.

We go back to the bedroom with Parker in it.

Avery have you mislead her with words. No I have just been nice like you two have.  I didn't cheat on you. Sweetie I know that. I should probably stop calling her sweetie and sweetheart. No if you do that, she will shy away from you and may close herself to us all.  Any suggestions? You could talk to her.  And say I saw your tattoo with my name on it.  Do you think she is attractive?.Yes she is gorgeous. Can you see yourself with her and be honest. I really don't know. Do you get aroused around her?
Avery puts her head down and says yes. Do you make love to either of us? Yes. Alot.  Oh Avery. I am being honest. I know you are. Do you want to try to see where it leads too? June I am not sure.  It could mess up things with us all.  I think we need to talk about this with Parker.  Maybe she could be just for you when we have a threesome or when I am with Parker you two are with each other.  Either way Parker needs to know. I am not mad,  hurt nor disappointed in you. Thanks babe. 
I kissed Avery and laid my head on her chest.  We eventually fell asleep.
I wake up to find Parker getting in the shower.

So I see you left our bed..yes Iam going to go get us some aspirin and more water.

We are in the shower having sex and I see myself  visualizing Parker is Christina . I tell Parker harder which she does.  Babe who are you screwing in here? IT'S NOT ME. SORRY ITS SOMEONE ELSE. If I tell you please don't get mad. I won't.

She pulls her dick out of my pussy and I unwrap my legs around her and stand up.

It's Christina.  Our sweetheart? Yes and I will tell you why .

Avery is explaining to me what she saw and heard when they put Christina to bed and changed her. She goes into detail her conversation with June.

I don't mind.  I just wouldn't want her to be hurt.  We don't even know if she has been with another woman. You are older than her. Yes but so are you and June. I know. June suggested I speak with her after we talk and ask her. Sweetie what if she shuts down. I know I  don't know what to do. In my dreams,  all I  could see is us making love and we having a baby boy. I think we need to dry off go get some food and go back to the cabin and we all talk to her. She is going to know someone saw her tattoo. We changed her. There is only one way to find out. I agree  ..

I get up and feel like crap and noticed someone changed me. Oh shit they saw my tattoo. I close my eyes in the shower. Telling myself I am an idiot for drinking. Now someone knows I have strong feelings for Avery. Did I say anything? I finished my shower and got on the robe. I called downstairs to order us all new clothes. Sweats pants,  t-shirt, underwear, and Adidas shower skippers .
I see every else up and showered on the hotel robes .
.morning I ordered us items from downstairs and they should be here shortly. I didn't know anyone's bra sizes so no one gets new ones .
Sweetheart thank you. Your welcome Parker. It's the last I can do. I ordered what fit your personality.  They should be here momentarily along with much needed aspirin and breakfast. Sweetheart I was going to get us water and aspirin.
Sweetie thank you. I was getting ready to order us breakfast. We will pay you back. No it's on me. I did win money in the casinos besides getting drunk. Sweetheart how much did you win your cash vouchers .  35,000 grand.  Oh you can pay off next year's Tuition in full. I will but the winnings from the other day is paying for this and I still have some left over. Some of the shirts were on sale and sweat pants too.  Okay and when the food gets here. We need to talk after we eat breakfast on what one or two of you have seen of my tattoo.  Okay sweetheart we will when your ready. Thanks Parker. Go get changed. Your boxers or panties are in these bags.