23

The following morning J and I get in the shower and shower.  J strips the bed and takes the dirty bedding to be washed while I put clean bedding and make up the bed.
Maur here you need more makeup.  Don't remind me. We go downstairs and Heather has our breakfast and has made us lunch.

Kiki sent me a list Heather I wrote them down for you.  After I  clean up in here I will drop off your clothes at the cleaners. If any are ready, I  will bring it home. Here is some money for the household items. Thank you. I reviewed the list and gather my stuff to go shopping. 

Maur and I get into our vehicles to warm them up and leave for work.

I arrive at my office building.

It's been  very long four month and it's good to be back.
Morning. Ms. Rizzoli welcome back. Thank you. Ms. Rizzoli everyone is in the conference room  catching up on the cases before the clients come in. Thank you.

I go get my lap top and tablet.  I enter the conference room. 
Oh auntie welcome back. Nice to see you back Jane.  I am glad your back.  My wife said your all good and enjoyed being employed by you which I loved. Thanks everyone now catch me up.

Yilena did you enjoy your early morning dessert? Of course I  did. I will be home late. I will keep your dinner in the oven. 
I kiss Beth and leave for work.

I arrive at the Foxes home.  I ring the doorbell and Kiki opens the door takes one of the bags from me. I tell her there are five more but are in my car. We bring them from my car inside. I hand her the receipt and say hello to Mrs. Wright  and Lisa than leave to return back to Jane's and Dr.  Isles home.

Auntie Jane I know today is your first day back but today I rather you stay in the office than go to court or to the jail. I rather you meet with two new clients coming in.  They want you specifically on their case because of you being an ex detective.  Well when you put it that way baby girl, I  will stay in the office.  It will also give me time to catch up on all the emails you had me locked out of. Sorry auntie.  I knew you would read and respond if I hadn't.  We all wanted you to concentrate on getting better. I know baby girl but it was driving me nuts. I know.  I just loved your texts and emoticons and photos of you being mad and bored.  Love you auntie. I love you too.

My cell rings. 
Aye babe. How's work going J and I hope you are not overwhelmed already.  No, baby girl is making sure of that for today.  I am glad to hear that.  I am faxing to your office what baby girl asked in the court order. She wants you to review it detective counselor.  Ah let me get it.  Oh now I see why this client wants to see me. Thanks for the information.  Babe I will pick up Indian food for dinner. Okay.  I will let Heather know not to cook for dinner and have her leave early with pay.  She will like that. Love you. Love you too.

My office phone buzzes.  Ms. Rizzoli your appointment is here.  Send him in with some water or a beverage we are going to be in here for awhile.

Good morning Mr. Taylor please have a seat.  I just received a report from the coroner that Avery requested. Do you see why I wanted you to represent my daughter.? Yes. I  have lots of questions for you and Avery is speaking with your daughter. With the findings from the coroner's report   Avery's information and what I may find out it is looking favorable in your daughter's favor so far.

Mr. Taylor is a single father who raised his daughter alone and she is being accused of murder . The report Maur sent me states different a woman killed the the deceased but she was present with the video footage I had reviewed.
I ask various questions and it was close to lunch time when he left and Avery and Philip returned with testimonies.  We all ate together and went over what has been collected so far with the help of private detectives we hire and keep on retainer.
This man is a serial killer from a case I worked many years ago that was highly publicized.  My partner  Vincent Korsak and I  captured him but this photo shows he in the folsom area. He looks older but definitely him.
I go on and tell the team that we need to have the police and sheriff on board to catch him. He is very calculating.  I informed them I would contact the homicide divisions for both.

Everyone left and I went back to my office to make contact.  I called my brother, Frankie first than Yilena. Yilena wasn't familiar with the case so I  told her the history and the up to date information.  She send she would have my twin. Upton and Frost to do surveillance to capture him.
Avery went back to court today with our findings.  The judge dismissed the case against our client. I contacted Mr.  Taylor and suggested he leave the state with his daughter and hire guards to keep his daughter safe until they apprehend the real killer.

My second appointment came in.  Fuck it was my old Anquan from high school. Her husband was in jail for rubbery but the evidence the private investigators proved her husband didn't do it.
Faith one of my associates,  Charles Wright, is in court proving your husband's innocence.  Go to the court house to pick him up.  You sure he is being released? The last lawyer I fired said the same thing Yes. Faith I am positive.  Faith hugged me, thanked me and left.