50

The door bell rings.

Come in aunties dinner is ready

Come in aunties dinner is ready.  I see you two have been enjoying dessert alot. Sorry we took a shower and forgot to cover them up. Don't worry baby girl your aunt Kiki still marks me.  She wants to make sure everyone knows I am taken. It's embarrassing when I forget to cover them up and I have a important meeting to be at. They just think this Lesbian is a floozy. I than say no my wife just got hungry.
I made Nani ravioli garlic cheesy bread and a nice mixed green Salas with balsamic dressing.  Auntie Gloria can you drink yet? Yes but only one glass or one beer.  I have beer and a rosé  which would you like? Beer and Kiki will have the wine.  
We eat and I tell them that Parker agreed to give me a divorce and not contest anything. The house is officially is in my name once the divorce is final . We decided to be friends. I hope that works out for you. Auntie Gloria It worked out for you.  Yes but if you recall we had friends with benefits for several years.  It wasn't easy all the time because she would get jealous of Kiki. 

I made a mental note of that.  This would be something we would address with Parker. Auntie did you get that all settled at work.  Yes it was a union thing. Sorry we didn't make it Tuesday for dinner. We continue to talk about various things. 
I want to see your home.  We started with the garage first so later they would see Parker's hummer. If she showed up on time.  Your garage is huge and has lots of storage space. We use every inch of it too.  We continue the tour. It was getting late. Parker should be here in five minutes.  Parker drove up and knocked on the door exactly at nine. I got the door.
Come in Parker. How are you doing? Fine. My niece tells  you are going to stay friends. We are trying. Avery I  came by to bring you the season tickets for the opera as we discussed. You accidently left them. I had an appointment with a colleague and figured to drop them off to you. We'll gals it is late. We are flying out to Italy again early.   We hug and say our good byes. We wait for them to be out of view site before Parker brings her stuff in.
Quick thinking parking. I didn't leave them. I know but I had an envelope so this was the only think I could think of without blowing it and being here on time.  Let's get your stuff and you park your hummer.  I moved my cars over so you can park next to me. Thanks.

Where would you like me to put my things

Where would you like me to put my things.   In this room that isn't for Richard and Jackie to stay in when they are here.  This way you can keep your stuff in the closet and drawers.

Thank you

Thank you. We need  to talk about something my aunts brought up. My auntie Lisa was married to Izzy for a long time and got a divorce.  They maintained their friendship for years because they had a kid together. They had friends with benefits for years. Kiki was okay with this for awhile.  Izzy is the one who got jealous and it caused some problems.  I don't want that happening with us. Also remember no sex with no one else.  Well I blew that when I needed gas. Oh shit.  I am sorry I had you go out like that. I survived but Cheryl saw me. The one you don't like. Yes because she is a dom. Well she still is and had me go to her place.  We had sex which helped me get my frustrations out for you not stop when I begged you too. Parker I am sorry for that.  I promise that won't happen  anymore.  She knew about us. How.  Apparently she, Phillip and Heather have been together. I really didn't know.  Did you get your test results both of you? Yes we are free of stds. I used a condom. If  you want me to get tested I will. Yes they would be a good idea and we will too. She did the Tattoo for me but nothing is ever free.  She had anal sex which hurt. I need to hold off on anal sex for awhile. She stated someone was basically brutal to me.  This is a one time thing and she only wanted to see if I could make her come and improved.  Okay its okay. I know how much of a hold she has on you but no more.  I won't.  My mother calls and I told her I signed the divorce papers and I had to cut out chat short beside I had a meeting to be at.

  My mother calls and I told her I signed the divorce papers and I had to cut out chat short beside I had a meeting to be at

I took off my top and bra and showed her the tattoo. 
Parker we can just cuddle tonight and for several days.  After you left we had sex. We both started our menses . I have an early day tomorrow of interviews. Let's go to bed.
We went to bed and Parker was on my left side and June was on my right. We made our for awhile and  sucked on each other's breasts.