45

Casey left and we didn't waste any time going to the pool.

Last one in is a rotten egg Really June for your age. Yes my age and you still like me. No I don't like you. I love you June Lamas and always have. You kept me company all these years. I didn't recall much from my pass years ago but your beautiful face is one thing I did recall. Just thinking of you when I made love to my husband or when I was having a hard time in my married life or in school is what kept me moving. Oh baby girl.
You don't have to cry June. Its so sweet. June the only thing I with I could recall back than was your name.

I dove in and swam to June. I was touched by what Avery told me. Her words pulled at my heart strings.
We swam and played Marco polo and made love in the pool. We got a work out in swimming and making love. We finally got out and we took a shower.
I called Harold and he was on his way to meet us and give me a price for the yard and pool. He arrived an hour later.

Please come in and meet my girlfriend as well discussed on the phone. I understand and I won't say anything. I see and hear way too much as it is. I could write a book but won't. Thjs is why I am having you to sign this contract before we begin.
Harold read and signed it. I gave him more for his employees too to sign and they would have to be in my or June's hands before they started work.
Here is the pool. We kinda a...no problem. There is enough chlorine to kill the dessert juices. Oh you know about the desserts. Yes my aunt told be what you all refer to as sex. My girlfriend and I think it's cute.
We showed and the front and the back yard. He told me the price and he agreed he would do our home every Monday and the pool on Friday or Saturday or sooner if we needed it. He left and we decided to go to the gun range to get some practice in. I drive up and see Parker's hummer and we leave and go to another one in Elk Grove instead,the
Laguna gun center. We parked and put in our ear plugs. I loaned June a since California laws are stricter.

 I loaned June a since California laws are stricter

We waited for the employee to return

We waited for the employee to return. June looked at the guns in the case. I her of a place in Sacramento that had good prices. Some of her weapons she sold to my dad and the others and they would change ownership tomorrow. She took the test for California and we paid the guy our license and signed the liability forms.