24

J dinner was delicious. I just found out on my way home Maur my twin Janice and Frost captured the asshole. Frost said he was here to kill me to get me for sending him to prison. I am glad they captured him . I am still going to have security on the premises here until he is sent to prison. Frankie is having patrol cars frequent the area as well. He is know to get out of custody. J how? Last time he shot a guard with his own gun and got out. Until he is in prison and cannot get out. We will have extra security around us and while we are at work. Here is a photo of him. He is a master of disguises and voices too but limps real bad still on his right. Okay well at least I know to look out for a person who limps real bad. It's late and I don't know about you. I want to take a shower and go to bed. Maur I am going to be up for awhile in my office . Please don't stay up too long. I won't. The house is locked and alarm is armed.

I go to my office and continue reading the emails

I go to my office and continue reading the emails. I must of nodded off when I hear the garage alarm tripped. I wake up and Maur is wide awake and hands me my gun. She has her pajamas and robe on.
J I already called Antonio he and Atwater are on their way along with Frankie. He must of got loose. Maur he isn't going back to jail again. I can promise you that. J please be careful You too . He cuts the power to our home and the back up generator.
.Jane I know your in here . Bitch I already took out your security. You and your Doctor friend are next.

We can hear him coming up the hallway to the office. He must of have seen known I be here and have the layout of our home . Maur shoots him in his shoulder and he is cussing a up a storm.
We can hear my brothers and the others in our home . I see him and turn on my strobe light to block his view temporarily after he shot in Maur's direction and just pray he didn't hit her. I shoot him in his forehead and his heart. Before the second shot of mine. He aims for me and misses.
Everyone comes running in.
I am kicking him with my feet.
Sis stop he is dead. Maura you okay? Yeah but your photo of Juliet on the group isn't.

I see the photo with Antonio shining a light on us and Atwater shining a light on the photo. I shoot him in his right eye.

Mother fucker that is for shooting my baby girls photo.
Sis give me your gun NOW. HERE. Atwater bag up their guns. You gals let's leave the office and go to the living room..
I called Casey Frankie. He is om

his way to see what he mcan do to get the lights back on. Thank you cousin. No problem Jane.

Dang my driveway looks like we are having a party

Dang my driveway looks like we are having a party. Yilena your here too? Yes, Frankie called me because we live close by each other. I was in the backyard until I heard a gun go off. I was going to enter the house when Antonio, Atwater and Frankie came running in. I read your report he likes to enter through the backyard and it seemed he stay true to it. Who saved us tax papers money? We both did, but Jane finished him off.
You two know the drill. I will call Pike in to do the autopsy.

We all went out side with our coats on to stay warm and see ach other better. Casey got the back up generator to work first.

Maura I cannot fix the main panel. I need to wait until home depot opens up in two hours at seven. I can start on the wiring which I do have but not your switches. He made a mess of those. At least you have power for now. Thanks Casey.
Yilena I won't be in later on. I know just take it easy.
Pike take this garbage out of my house. As soon as they finish taking photos I will. How you doing? Highly upset but okay.
Auntie my dad called me and I called Charles. You two okay? Yeah just pissed he tried to kill us and shot the photo up. Auntie we can replace the photo. We are to represent you two. You know the drill no speaking to the cops until we speak with you first and our present. Charles you take Jane and I will take Dr. Isles.

We finally finished up and Maur called Heather and told her to take the day off with pay and why . She was glad we were okay. Antonio and Atwater stayed and installed a new door going to the backyard while Casey was working on installing a new electrical panel and had smud the local utility company to turn the breaker panel power off so he could replace it. He realized it was more damaged than he initially thought after seeing it better it with daylight.
Ryan MCCAIN killed two security officers and wounded the third. We were glad he was okay. Some cuts when he fought him but a nice bump when Ryan hit him with a wrought iron chair from the pool area.