57

Kaley leave me alone. If you keep bothering me, I  will contact your husband. Baby you still love me. I miss you fucking me. Kaley I told you just like I said in the closet when you grabbed me, had your panties down, and started to kiss me I wasn't interested.  I slapped you and told you I was being celibate . Baby it's me. Kaley I didn't fool around with you while I was married and you show up in my bed and I threw you out then. I am not interested . Kaley we have to be at these events for the books only. I will be changing my cell. Do not show up at my home nor work . If I  have to, I will get a restraining order if I have too. Baby you don't mean it.

I slap her again and shine her down.
Shit Parker that hurt. Well trying to kiss me again and you not believing anything I say well not too many options left.

I left and drove to Avery's.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I rang the door bell.
Come in we have been expecting you. Avery what you saw was bad and I knew if I saw what you two saw  I would think the same. I  didn't go against what we set up.
I need your lap top to sync my cell to prove it. Babe please get my lap top from my office.

June left. Avery please look at me. I love you. I agreed to this set up so I could still be with you. June is a bonus . I love how she makes me feel. Please look at me.
I look at her and see the desperation in her eyes.  June returns with my lap top.
Avery here is my cell. My code is still the same to unlock it. Go recordings. It's the only one there and sync it to your lap top and fine tune it.. sorry it's a little blurry.

June and Avery watch it and stop it at the end.

Parker I am sorry I didn't believe you.  Do you want to do a restraining Order? Yes, Kaley is not one for taking no lightly.   We will do it now and you can take it yourself for it be to be served once its documented for the court,either one of us can do it or we can get someone to do it . I have a better idea. Her birthday is coming up.  I could send a package that requires her signature.  Perfect.  YOUR learning.  Don't go there Avery that hurt. I am sorry baby. Why don't you park your hummer in the garage and we can eat dinner that June cooked.  Okay.
I get the garage opener from Avery that she had to replace because the other one she had given to me didn't work.

June how could I not give her a chance? She has a record of cheating and it's hard not to see anything else if it looks that way

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

June how could I not give her a chance? She has a record of cheating and it's hard not to see anything else if it looks that way . I thought the same way. Just show her you trust and love her.
Parker returned with her bag and lap top. 
I will be back.  I need to burn this dress and take a shower and get her aroma off of me.  I will be back shortly. 

Parker returns and goes outside to the BBQ grill and turns it on. This was one of her favorite and very expensive casual dresses too.
I look at her and know what to do.  Babe hand me my lap top please. 
I get on my lap top and order her flowers and a new dress to be delivered to her work tomorrow.  I won't sign my name. But just put I am sorry bbq grill. June laughs. I log out of my lap top.  Parker comes back in after the dress is burned and turns off the grill.

I made London broil with Jasmine rice and asparagus for us with white wine for us to drink. Parker you smell better and not her nasty but expensive perfume.   I agree.  I still need to dry my hair.  I will help you after dinner. I will clean the kitchen when we are done eating.
Oh fuck! Parker what's wrong? I broke my crown.  I need to call my dentist. Let me look. Shit no you need to go in now. Let me call my brother.  Tommy he won't want to see me.  Nonsense. June please save our food. We will be back in awhile.  Parker hope you feel better.
Tommy meet me at your office.  Why? My wife broke her crown . So that isn't my problem . Uncle Tommy we were eating dinner at my house.  Your talking to her again? Yes we stayed friends.  Okay I will meet you there.

Babe this really hurts.  I know we are almost there.

Uncle thanks for coming . Hello Parker let me take a look. I am going to sedate you some.  Any allergies I should know about and I need you to write down all the medications including vitamins and other items you take including the dosage and how often.  Parker are they the same? Yes. I can do that uncle just help her please.  I need to see the list first.  Here uncle. 
My uncle reviews it and gives her a shot to numb the area.

Baby girl I see the problem. She needs to find a dentist. Who is her dentist? Dr. Kravitz. Yes indeed she needs to find a new one. If you want,  have her send them here. I will be her dentist because you are still friends. I don't know why. Uncle. Inst baby girl not my business. Fill out the rest and I will bill her insurance and bill her what's not covered. She will have to have someone stay with her for several hours.  Only liquids and soft food. I guess London broil and asparagus is out. She can eat the rice only. I will be back. I need to make another one.  thank you. Your welcome but you sure? YES uncle.