22

Today went really well for my wife. Gloria feels confident and assure of herself that she will do well with one kidney. I know of others who do well but this is my wife. I need her kidney to last years. I cuddle up to her after Dr. Martin changed her bandages after we took a shower together. Mrs. Wright and Dr..Martin both tell us she is doing better.

Babe I met Harold Wright and I hired him already and let go our gardener and pool person. Cool sweetie I am beat. Gloria kisses me goodnight and we fall asleep.

Parker please put the stuff in the boxes after you see done with them. I slipped on a paper that blended with the carpet. Oh baby I am sorry. Are you okay? Yes it just scared me because my head came too close to table.
Beth left to go take care of it. I was in the shower when she returned.

All done baby. Would you like some company? What kind of question is that.
Beth removes her clothes and I just watch her. I am already gutting hard. She enters the shower and kisses me and goes down on me.

Beth oh Beth. Yes baby. Don't stop.
Beth has me coming in no time. She gets up and bends over and I thrust my penis in her moving back and forth.
Yes daddy oh fuck yes daddy. Yilena I am close.
I pull out and re enter her. I feel her juices on my dick. Her anus is so tight. We come together three times.

Oh daddy thank you. Sweetie daddy loves making my queen happy as you make me.
We fool around a little more and get cleaned up. We dry off and go to bed naked. I position myself over Yilena and she doesn't enter but know she will.in the early morning.

Maur I feeling better. Esmi came and said I am approving and agrees with the physical therapist that I can return to work tomorrow. So with that being said come here.
J you have the strap on which means one thing. Your such a detective. J.
Jane turns me over and lubes my anus and enters me. She makes me feel good and my body is responding.
Maur is screaming bloody murder like I haven't heard her in a long while like this.
J duck me daddy harder.
I go harder and quicker . Maur is coming. Juices flowing out of her onto my cock and me. I pull out and she turns around and gets on top of me and rides me. Her breasts are making me cum harder when I see them bouncing. I pull her closer and suck on them.

Daddy oh daddy just like that.
Maur bites down on my collarbone and draws a little blood.
Sorry J. I will survive. We finish making love and Maur cleans up my collarbone. Shit age is going to be pissed when she sees how big and dark the hickey is on her neck.
J I will be right back. I need to use the restroom.

Maur gets up and I count 3 2 1.

Jane Clementine Rizzoli why dang it. Sorry I got carried away but your so tasty. What am I going to do with you? Go down on me. I see.

Maur gets back into bed and is between my legs licking me and drinking my juices.
Oh that was fantastic for me J what about you. Do you really have to ask? No.
Maur climbs on top of me and we kiss and continue.
Maur is getting moist and I still am. We grind on one another and in no time both of our bodies are shaking and we ride the orgasms out.
Maur I wasn't expecting that. I know. It shows which I am glad. We better gets sleep.