61

They used two more bags to flush her system. The nurse came in several times to replace the bag.
Two hours later she woke up.
Babe your still here? Yes.  I called your mom. Becky and her will fly here once we know your discharge date to take care of you. Okay.  How you feeling? Drained but a little bit better. 
I kiss Parker so gently.
Avery I am not going to break.  You can kiss me harder and you can join me in bed. Not in bed but kissing yes.

Avery kisses me deeper and slides her tongue in my mouth. I  use my mouth to grab her tongue Avery moans and I  continue to suck om her bringing her close. My bag is empty and signals the nurse.  We stop kissing. 
Mrs. Jones we are going to run more tests.  Is your wife going to stay the night?
Avery speak up..
Yes I will be staying here. We ask you to keep your mask. I will. 
Parker looks at me desperate wanting me to kiss and fuck her.

Will you be taking the Decatur out now? As soon as we get the results back. If they are better and the poison is fully our of her system. Thank you. 
The nurses witness three vials of blood.

Babe when they remove it . I will close the door and give you a blow job but you have to be quiet.  I will.  Is this going to be okay with June? She wants me to make you as comfortable as I can. Yes. Oh fuck can't wait and in here too . Another one to be checked off my bucket list. 
We watch TV..I am getting hungry so I going to the cafeteria.  Bring me something. Water. Avery! what  I won't give you anything that can make you stay longer.

Avery is gone for a half an hour. In the meantime I get to eat split pea soup and crackers with a water,an orange juice and an apple.
My wife returns with flowers and water and candy bar  that she is eating.  I ask for a little piece and she gives me some.

Mrs. Jones I am going to remove the Decatur.  If you need help going to the restroom buzz me okay.  The doctor will be in shortly . Thank you . Avery I am worried. Parker I  will stick by you. I know your mom and aunt will be here but we can talk as often as you want.  No dessert though. Parker not while they are here. They don't have to come. Yes they do. We will figure something out okay. Not every night but how it will look funny if you two sleep in my room . I promise you will work something else. 
Good afternoon Mrs.  Jones.  We were able to get all the poison out.  You can be released in a few hours. Really,? Yes really. We caught it in time so kidney damage or any other damage.  I am glad you got worried and called your doctor. I would suggest some rest. I would like to take a shower.  May my wife do this?. Yes we appreciate it because we are short staff. I will have them bring you a new gown and toiletries. Thank you. Please sign these forms.  You can leave here in about two hours.
The doctor left and the nurse brought her a new gown and toiletries.
Avery close my door. OKAY. 
I HELPED PARKER TO THE BATHROOM AND SHE TOOK OFF HER GOWNN.

Babe now . Here ? Yes. I don't want you calling anyone until tomorrow. I will go home but you two will fuck me all night. This is not rest.  It will be for me.  We will see.
Parker unzips my pants and drops my panties .
Bend over. 
I do what she wants and she enters my anus.  She has her hands on my waist to help her stand stable.  Parker is slamming me hard and I grab my breast and take off my bras and top for her to fill me up and she can play with my breasts.  She feels me tightening so she covers my mouth with her hands because she knows I am gonna scream which I do.  She pulls out and she lines herself up and enters my pussy.  She grabs my ass is my cue to wrap my legs around her so she can penatrate me deep. Beads of sweat is Falling.off our bodies  Avery and I come once.  We stop and take a shower together. Babe we need to get dressed. I am going to put the clothes you wore here instead of having you change again.  I left a nice size hickey.

She laughed at the ones she left on me

Thank goodness I  had a light jacket to cover up and cover make up

Thank goodness I  had a light jacket to cover up and cover make up.  I laughed more .

How you gonna explain that one to your mom and aunt? Easy my date was hot, horny and easy

How you gonna explain that one to your mom and aunt? Easy my date was hot, horny and easy.  Oh yeah. Oh definitely yes. 
We put cover make up on them.
The nurse knock-on the door to tell us my wheel chair was here . Avery opens the door and I sit down. She hands me the discharge papers and we go to Avery's vehicle .I  get in and we leave .
Babe we need to get your hummer .Will my Mercedes be easier for you to drive. No it's okay. We get to the doctors parking lot and drive to her home. I park my car and close the garage.  I enter the garage on her side and she closes it.
Avery drop your pants. Here now? Yes.
I kicked my shoes off and drop my pants  . Parker rips my very lacey panties. Kicks off her her mules. She steps out of her pants and boxers and has me get inside her back seat after I completely remove my clothes and her bra and top. She lowers the seats and I  climb in. She lays me down and gets on top and enters me, no condum no lube just her hard dick in me . I know I should of called June never this but planned to do it when I got her in bed to rest . I was feeling good like in the beginning of us dating and going on dates and having sex like this.
Babe cum for Daddy  . Soon daddy Soon harder daddy harder daddy. 

Parker oh fuck me.yesyes..I am coming so am I. 
We came together and rode it out. I got lower with my legs bent back and started giving her a blow job...
Shit my cell phone ringing I need to get it. Hey baby she is home now. She wants us to stay here the night and not tell anyone until tomorrow so she can fuck.us. Only if she doesn't over do it.  I am calling because I wish her there until ten thirty.. You two eat okay.  Love you.  Love you too .
I hung up .my cell and tossed it on the front seat and continued.  When she came I swallowed her juices...I licked her clean and got up to kiss her.
Avery reverse cowgirl  a little different though so you don't hit your head. ..
I sett my own pace with my wife dick I am loving every minute of it.  She pulls out and has me laying on my stomach with my hands above by head and she is banging the hell out of my anus. I am screaming her full name and begging for more .
FUCK THAT WAS GOOD.  AVERY I WOULD LIKE YOU TO MOVE BACK HOME . PARKER MY  HOME IS WITH JUNE.
I turn around to face her.

Are you not happy with our arrangement? I like it but we can't do this without June..I need time alone with you.  What about June? I want time alone with her too . First I am not moving back.  My parents bought the house for me.  The other part we can discuss with June. 
Parker goes down on me  .