70

We went inside and Avery and Parker were up sitting at the dining table.

You two gals go wash up. Dinner is ready.  Okay Beth we will be back in a few. 
I gave Avery a kiss before I left on her cheek.

I just looked at them and smiled. 
Parker you miss her kisses.  Mom I am okay honestly.  I am just glad we are able to stay friends.
We join the other sitting down.

Christina how did school go? Parker it went quite well and I turned my paper in. This professor of mine we had a zoom session.  She did well but many of her students still want to see her even on zoom. She told us what happened. Christina they still want to see me black and blue? Yes,they care and worried if they don't see you.  I will think about it.  We have this week and semester is over with.  Parker I don't like being sneaky but for now, I don't want my classmates  to know.  If that is how you want it to be.  Yes okay. When you are ready.  Thank you. Betty thank you for dinner. I have to prepare for a final tomorrow.  My English literature informed us it's going to be a doozy.  Not much time to study. She said wants to see what we have learned so far.  This professor is a hard ass but fair. 
Everyone laughed including Christina. Well I have to go study.  Parker your room please.  Yes tomorrow I start my sessions with Kim.  I hope this helps me. I am still needing you to sleep and I am in college.  Its okay Christina. We all need help.  If this helps you than it's okay. Thank you Avery now off to studying.

Babe did you send the photo off to be framed and engraved? Yes.  They said it will be ready tomorrow.  What are you two up to? When I made my first big hit and there was a write up of me in the Boston local newspaper,  my auntie Jane and June framed it it put  it up in the office. We are barely getting to know her.  June, auntie Jane and I figure we have it done and put it on her bedroom wall as a reminder to go after her dream.  She will love it. The more I learn about you I see your very humble Avery. Thanks Parker.  Beth and Alice.  June and I are going to clean up. Why don't you to get Parker ready for bed.  Parker don't stay up to late with your finals class preparation for tomorrow.  I won't Avery. 

They left while me and June cleaned up the kitchen. Babe thanks thanks doing that for her. It was your and Jane's idea but you gave me credit.  I know but you helped her in more ways than one like you all did for me. Come here. Oh no we are cleaning the kitchen then you can thank me in the bedroom. I don't like flaunting our love in front of Alice and Beth.  I hope you understand.  I do.