46

The following morning I met Barry,  Antonio,  Frankie. Yilena and Antonio to transfer my California illegal guns to me to possess but not to law officers.   The salesman from yesterday was surprised on my collection of guns.  We did did transfer and I was paid.  They let for work and I went to deposit the checks and kept cash. Avery was home still asleep.  I took this time to meet with the delivery of my studio office furntiture instead of tomorrow as previously planned.  The store contacted me this morning..

  The store contacted me this morning

I stayed and set up my office.
June you left me. Yes I at the studio.  The store contacted me and said they would like to deliver today. I met them after the gun store and bank. I will get us some breakfast and bring the ladder and tools so we can hang up the photos. Thanks.

We got them hung up pretty quick

We got them hung up pretty quick.  The stencil for the name was dried too.  Casey called to tell me the guy came by to do it while he was there. I wasn't pleased that Casey was interrupted but he said it was okay. Avery arrived we ate breakfast and started having the photos up. Avery
held the ladder while I hung up the ones on the wall going upstairs.

June I see you were going to put the one of Parker and I.  Yes but chose not to do it. You can if you want.  I have more than enough photos to choose from. I recall the prince Harry's wedding and the queen photo. Yes you took one of them. I recall now but years ago I didn't.  Avery does that still haunt you? At times but it's okay.  I feel better about it. 
We went to her office.

I hope you don't mind that I didn't put our photos in here.  No not at all. I know you love me.  I want to check on the progress of the bathrooms the photo areas.   Nope not completed. Let's go get some lunch from the Greek food place for lunch. We can take my truck.  Okay.
We went to the Greek food imports.

We both ordered the same and ordered some baklava for dessert

We finally made it back to the studio and I got my ladder and tools. June locked up and turned the alarm on.
June have you found employees yet to replace the ones you had in Spain? NOT YET.  I have interviews this week. I went home and June went to purchase an umbrella for the front yard.  .
Hello June. Hi Parker.  How is everything going? Very well.  I have to get going.  I have to be some where. I hope we can still be friends.  We can but running late.

I drive off feeling like a heel.  I eventually make it home. I park my truck and go inside.

June what's wrong? I ran into Parker at the Greek imports store. She asked me I was doing.  I told her I was doing well. I feel like a heel for not telling her why I am feeling well. She hopes we can eventually be friends again.  I tell yes and have to leave for a meeting. June you didn't lie. You have a dinner with me.  Avery you know what I mean.
Avery nods yes.
I don't know about you but I am hungry.  I am too.  It's just hopefully tomorrow I can be honest. I know. 
We eat in silence. I know this is bothering June . I just hope it all goes well tomorrow.
June let's go to bed and I will give you massage to relax no dessert just a massage.

June nods.  I secure our home and turn the alarm on.

June lay on your stomach after you take all your clothes.  No funny business.  I won't.

I am  removing my  clothes any Avery gets the essential oils and towels. She pours some my back and puts a little pressure. 

You okay? Yes I may fall asleep on you. Go ahead .
Within about fifteen minutes later June was out.