72 Beautiful

Morning beautiful. Morning counselor. How did you sleep?  Well and you? I had an amazing dream about the jurors watching us fucking and the judge saying case being dismissed. OK doc. I am glad you enjoyed it. We need to get up to take a shower only or we both will be late. I cannot be late.  Okay.
We took a shower.  I finished getting dressed before Maur.  I toasted us some bagels and air fried us some bacon and made scrambled eggs with coffee for breakfast. We ate and Maur took her lunch with her than we left.

Christina wake up before your late for school. Ah man, I have twenty minutes to eat,  dress and leave.  My aunt made us breakfast burritos so just be careful on the way to school. Good luck on your quiz on line and make sure you take your time. I will . I am going to take it at work. Okay.
We all left the house.  My aunt and mother took me to my follow up appointment.
June a package arrived and I placed the box on your office. Mrs. McEntire is upstairs already. Thank you.

I go upstairs.
Morning Reba I see your dressed and Reba.  How's the family? They are dining pretty well. And you? I can't complain.  I am finally with Avery.  So you took the plunge finally like I suggested a long time ago? Yes- - you were right.  Its going well.  We have our ups and downs as in any relationship  but the make up sex is amazing. How's their firm doing? They cut back on paying customers and doing more pro bono work so uncle Sam won't get alot of their money.  Glad to hear that. Let's get working.

We took numerous photos with wardrobe changes and hair redone ,wigs changed and make up done. We were on our last shot  using a back drop that I asked Gloria to paint for me.

Reba your stiffening up relax, lean in stop right there. Perfect. We got alot amazing shots . Let me have you choose which ones you want.  Avery should be here soon so we can have lunch at her cousins restaurant. Let me change into cooler clothes . No problem.  I will be in my office downstairs. Okay.
Aye babe your here early . I wanted to see you in action . I saw a few of the shots and left without you both noticing.  I love the backdrop Gloria did for you.
Afternoon Reba.  Hello baby girl.  About time you got together with June. I know it took us time . I got here early to watch you two.  The chemistry is still there when she takes the photo.  Thank you.  Let's see how they came out.  My wardrobe and make up artists and hair dresses is waiting outside for the name of your cousin's restaurant. Let me have Celeste give them the name and directions.  I will be right back to see the shots too.

Avery returned and we review all the shots.  Reba chose which ones she wanted.