25

Our firm got a hold of Mr. Taylor to inform him the real killer was killed himself. He was already informed by the media and ask my associate to thank me and my girlfriend for killing him.
Maur and I was still beat and fell asleep around noon and didn't wake up to until dinner when we were woken up by Katelyn.
Aye you two didn't answer your cells when mom or I called.  I told mom I needed to see for myself your okay. I also brought a new photo for you to put up and ordered you Jane a new book case built in for your office and mom ordered you all some new law books too. We know it won't replace the horrific memory but it will be better seeing the damaged ones. Thank you Katelyn and for the turkey burgers with the fries and milkshakes for us all. We are hungry. I kinda figured you might be let's eat.  Casey,  Atwater, Frankie and Antonio took the book and broke it up and took it for the dump for us. Your items will be here tomorrow. I am having it delivered abd assembled. I couldn't believe that piece needed assembly as much as it costs and the quality of it. Yeah we were surprised too and it's still available.  Thank you. Sis these tacos are delicious. I ordered you the fajitas as well as myself. Sis you were hungry you didn't even wait for Jane and I to take a bite.  If I didn't know better and your condition,  I  would think your pregnant. Don't say that.  Sorry Maura. It's okay but you see right.  I forgot my manners.  Sorry nani Isles.  You two don't look at me weird. Manners was way up on nani Isles expectations of me.  Babe you hardly talk about her anymore.  Yeah, I know it hurts.  Maura  I need to use your office to send something off so the meals and wheels can get their supplies.  Sure let me turn off the alarm and unlock it for you. Thanks.

Ah you updated your photos

Ah you updated your photos. Yes J and I both did.  Did you notice whenever we take a photo with mom she is forever wearing that same suit even if we are dressed up? Yes.  Katelyn how are you and your mystery guy going? I broke up with him he was getting too needy? You okay do any of us need to visit him? No Maura  but thank you and thanks for the usage of your fax. I almost forgot to return this to the supplier until I saw the food containers.  It would of been bad top if I  hadn't. No problem.  I am going to leave you two. You call me if you and Jane need anything   I will or she will.
Jane I am glad your okay but off back home to do some more work.  I told Maura if you need anything call me.  We will and thanks for dinner.
We walked my sister out.
J we need to take a few days off to get ourselves situated here . I agree.  I will call Yilena and you contact baby girl.  I will.
I locked the door and turned the alarm on. We both made phone calls and we took the rest of the week off. We went in the living room to watch a movie and relax  and ended up falling asleep.

The following morning Maur woke me up to tell me to get up the delivery people were here to deliver and assemble my wall unit and my law books were here. I got up to meet the man and woman in my office. They were assembling it and I opened the other boxes. I looked up at Maur.

Babe these are the latest editions that were back ordered and said I wouldn't get them for awhile for home. I don't know how your family did it. I am glad J. I am going to get on my lap top and cancel my order and call your mom and sister.

I conference call them.

Esmi and Katelyn I don't know how you did it but thank you. I have been waiting for these law books for awhile for home.  The ones I ordered were back ordered. I  contacted the company to cancel my order. Your very welcome.  Esmi how is Lisa doing?  I am in my office while they assemble the unit. Ah ok. I  understand why you called her Lisa. She is doing better.  I just finished checking and putting clean bandages on her. Esmi please give them my love and tell them thank you for the call last night.  We were asleep when the phone rang. Neither of us heard it. I will. I better get going so Kiki won't think I am abandoning her before the nurse gets here. I have today off and forgot to tell anyone. Okay. Talk to you later. Jane don't over do it too much. Katelyn I won't and thanks again .

I hear the gardener outside.

I get the door.

Nurse Wright I am so sorry I didn't notify you I took today off. I already took care
of her. Please join us

 Please join us

for breakfast.  Edward will like we can go fishing. Let me call him real quick before he gets his boat. 

Honey Dr..Martin has the day off. I will meet you at the marina once I eat breakfast here.  I will pick up the lunch food for us.  Okay sweetie. Thank you.  I will call the place and have them to order enough food for two.
I hung up and sat with everyone to eat breakfast.
Lisa how are you feeling this morning? Actually better and not in much pain. Dr. Martin reducing my pain medication too which I am glad.  I am hoping she will allow me to do some work from home. Not yet Lisa. I noticed my nephew is hear early with one of his employees.  Yes , they arrived about fifteen minutes ago.
I ate than headed out.

Hi auntie

Hi auntie. HELLO. I  got the day off so your uncle and I are  going fishing.  You make sure you and your girlfriend come for dinner. We won't miss the fish fry.
I hugged my nephew and left.