42

We went to our bedroom it was done.

June I am glad we took a photo of us dressed sexy but cropped the bottom out and framed it

June I am glad we took a photo of us dressed sexy but cropped the bottom out and framed it. No one will know what it did to me but you. I am glad you liked the dress. Please only wear it here for me. I don't need you giving people a heart attack. Okay, Avery I can do that. Gloria sure did a lot of paintings back in the day and now worth lots of money. Yeah she did a moral for Bradley at his store but signed it Lisa. If he knew it was her, he would of definitely been bothering her for more work. Yeah but the value of her paintings would go down tremendously and she would be in constantly looking over her shoulder and she would definitely be dead . I am glad you all trusted me way back to keep her secret. Dorothy has no clue. If she did, she would of probably used her to get out of jail and make her pay her. Dorothy was that money for hungry? Yes I didn't see her true colors until after we got married and the debt she had was ridiculous. I see why she lied to that lady why your house was hers. Yup. She got what she deserved. I just hope she is safe in jail. People don't care for intersexed people too much because they don't understand them. Yeah which is sad. I should call my aunts and let them know what is going on.

My home line is ringing. Sweetie I got it. Okay.

THIS IE LISA AND YOU ARE ON SPEAKER

Hi auntie. Is auntie Kiki nearby? No. Please call her. Okay. Kiki baby girl is on the phone and wants to talk to us. Coming.

Aye Sweetie what's up. Aunties I have filed for divorce and mom and dad purchased a home for me. Okay Are you okay. Yes auntie Kiki. THERE JS MORE BUT YOU CANNOT TELL PARKER. I PLAN OB MEETING HER ON WEDNESDAY AT HER PLACE FOR AN EARLY DINNER TO HOPEFULLY SHE WILL SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPERS. IF SHE DOES I WILL BE HONEST WITH HER ABOUT ME BEING A LESBIAN WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER BEFORE I LOST MY MEMORY. You never told her? No Gloria. Oh boy that may not go over well. It's a good idea to wait to see if she will sign the divorce papers and hand them over to you before you tell her. Just be careful. J will. Aunties June is moving back here and we are together as in together. Wow about time. Auntie Kiki you knew. Baby girl you masturbated when you stay the night with your uncle and I. You never told me nor I. Gloria it was hers to tell and yes your uncle and I knew we well your parents. I am not sure if Jane knew. I know Barry did since he lived with you all. June you there? Yes Kiki. Don't hurt my niece. I won't kiki. I always loved her but she was a minor and you all of would of killed me if I had acted on it back than. Yes we would of. I will text you the address please come by on Tuesday. The place will be finished by then. AUNTIE GLORIA I AM GLAD YOUR FEELING BETTER AND IT'S BACK TO DESSERT. WELL NOT FULLY. AUNTIE REALLY YOU GOING TO LIE TO ME NOW AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE ONLY THINK YOU ARE FOOLING THE OTHERS. See I told they wouldn't buy it . Ouch Kiki. You didn't have to pinch me. You two behave. We love you. We love you both. Enjoy your dessert. We will once Casey. Antonio and Kevin finish for the night. They should be done by Tuesday they said . The tiles may not be fully sealed and dried but it will be done if you come around 8. We will be there. I am happy for you two. Thanks Kiki. Thank you auntie. Love you. Love you too.
Aye baby girl. Yes Antonio come and see what we have done. We cleaned up and did more and had a few more beers. No we are not drunk.
June and I got up to see what they had done.
June next weekend the studio will be done. I put it on hold when Avery called me I figured you want to get this done first. You figured correctly. Avery here is the bill. We should be done by tomorrow night not Tuesday. We got alot done . Let me write you a check now. I will be right back. Okay . See you two later. Of course..Where did Antonio and Kevin go? They left. They have to be up early. I will be here tomorrow at seven. Thanks for the check. Don't go in the other bathrooms. We won't. I hugged Casey good bye and June locked up started in on the kitchen cleaning up and putting the food they didn't eat away.

June you ready for bed? Yes but cuddling only. Casey will be here real early.a1