29

June stayed overnight with us but we were unaware of her overnight guest until the next morning.

Morning Maura and Jane. Morning Phillip.  I will see you at the office on Monday. Yes. I will be there.
Phillip left after kissing June goodbye.
June you okay? Yes.  You sure? Yes Jane oh because I was with Phillip? Duh. You know I am bisexual?We thought or I thought you gave up men after Lorenzo. No I a still like both genders and Phillip is aware. Oh okay. We were safe if that is what you were worried about. I am thinking about moving back to the states with my photography studio. Phillip and I are going to look for some places later on  today with babygirl and Parker
June you serious? Yes.  I am doing well and all but she hurt me and I don't want to live in Spain anymore.  When I get sick and all her friends are doctors and the lady she cheated on with me is my primary doctor. I spoke with Lorenzo last night and he suggested I move here. We are finally friends again. The two of us will never be together. We are happy is all. I told J last night I thought you were interested in Phillip but she told me it was my imagination and I had too much to drink. Maura you did have too much to drink.  I invite you Jane but Maura not looking too well. No she isn't.
Live with us. You sure you two? Yes  and yes. This way you don't have to look a place.  Thanks Maura. You will have to keep your  vehicles in the driveway.  Its not a problem.

I am happy  baby girl and I are flying back on Monday to pack up my studio and to get my belongings from my home. I am selling the house and the studio.
Maura got up suddenly and ran to the  bathroom.

See you later duty calls. I  chuckled.  Have fun yeah thanks .

Baby girl, Parker you ready to go meet Phillip? Yes

Baby girl, Parker you ready to go meet Phillip? Yes. I already found several you may like that might peak your interest.

Jane I am leaving with Parker with Parker and baby girl.  Okay sweetie see you later.  Baby girl find her a good place. I will auntie. We lock the door. Okay.

I am not use to yelling at her. Maura must be puking bad . Yeah she got up suddenly while we were talking and ran to the bathroom. They were surprised I am selling my home and business in Spain but happy I am moving here.
I did catch Jane off guard hooking up with Phillip. June I didn't say anything to anyone about your breakup with her nor anything else and Phillip was helping you with the legal matters.  I appreciate that neither of you did. I was shocked you two hit it off and you went back to other side. I am just happy you moving here.

They are both happy for me.  I would of had them come with us but Maura is not feeling well. I was surprised she drank that much. She hadn't done that in awhile. I guess the stress and all she finally let go and drank instead. The good thing auntie Jane and you were sober to drive her Mercedes back home. Maura wasn't surprised with Phillip. I guess she saw us talking before she had too much and Jane must of been pre occupied. Those two had too much on their plate for me to tell them my relationship was in trouble.  Jane is sad about my relationship didn't work for me but happy me  moving here and will be living with them. I agree with auntie. I know and I appreciated your support too during this ordeal with me. June Avery and I were glad to support you through this. I am glad you are moving here and you get to spend more time and learning another part of my wife's past and love for photography. I met you several years back and you took my photo.  I do recall that Parker.  I have your photo up on my wall in the studio.   June no more telling her about back when.  Oh baby girl don't be that way.  June some of it is embarrassing  True but you learned and grew from it too.  Enough about my pass for now. We need to find you a studio you like.  The musicians are happy I am moving back here and its way less traveling back and forth for us all to do the shootings. I will agree with that.