34

Oh shit I fucked up.  How that was my wife. You better get ready to be fired Heather and you Phillip I am not sure. 
Phillip booted up his laptop.  She locked me out of everything on June's cases and is locking me out of everything else too as well as Jane.  I am to see Jane tomorrow afternoon.  I just got a text from Maura.  I am fired. The lock Smith is changing the locks and she removed me from their charge accounts and deleted the alarm code. She is mailing my last check via certified mail.  My husband is being told now by Jane. I am fucked. Your married too. Well not for long. In my contract there is a moral clause. I just gave up the best lucrative job ever.
I tried calling my wife and her cell was turned off as well as June's.  I emailed human resources and told them I needed a week off due to a family emergency.  I  kicked out Heather and Phillip.  I booked a flight to Spain.  The earliest it can get me there is 7 at night.  I packed my bags and got my passport. Stripped the bed and put cleaned  bedding and burned the bedding.  I went to the gym to work out. I called my mother the next day and told her I would be in Spain and why . She and my aunt both lectured me.  I finally cried while taking a shower.

Avery I got the movers to come now. I am paying them more. The realtor and the buyer will be here at 8. Let's get a Hotel now under a faux name.  We both know Parker will be here as soon as she can get a flight.  Let me check. I just called the airline. She will arrive at seven.  No one knows about Dorothy's hearing only Jane and Maura. Did you ever call Phillip? No  we went to bed early and the rest which was beautiful by the way. Thank you.  I agree . Do you have any idea what you are going to do? I will have my dad and uncle and cousins use the keys and move me out.  I leased out my brownstone. I can work from auntie Jane's cabin or somewhere I don't have to deal with her.  Avery we are not any better. Shit neither of us signed a prenuptial.  She won't go after my monies because she has just as much to lose. I don't know if I will divorce her or not.  Do you want to get a house together 50/50. I will have my fifty put in my auntie Jane's name so she can't touch it just in case.  I am transferring my accounts too even though she isn't on them as well.  Avery I  am so sorry.  The movers are here.  Let's get your clothes your taking.  I never unpacked. We will take my company truck that I  am selling. June it's not your fault.  I just don't know how long it's been going on but the private investigators auntie is having them look into now. 
We found a hotel and I paid cash we used a faux name. It wasn't a fancy hotel.  We went to bed after we met the moving company supervisor and the house was empty.  We had the burnt  mattress removed. Avery and I both were tired. Phillip didn't know I had switched realtors either which was good.
We passed out from exhaustion..
Avery woke up before and kissed me to wake me up. We ate and met the realtor and the buyer. I received the Realtors check which I deposited immediately.  The Realtor had Maura's address to send me anything. We left to go have a nice spa day.  Neither of turned on our cells. Later on that day I sold my truck.  Now we just have to wait tomorrow for the court hearing. 

I arrived in Spain and had a town car take me to June's home. I rang the door bell and a teenager boy answered it.
Hello I was wondering if I  could speak to.the owner.

A gentleman comes to the door

A gentleman comes to the door.  My son tells me wanted to speak with me. Your the owner? Yes my family and I purchased the property this morning from June Lamas.  Do you have a forwarding address? Yes it's in the states. Thank you for bothering you. You have a nice evening señora.  Thank you and you too señor.

I get back into the town car and call Jane. .
I have been expecting your car.  We are in the bay area. I have no idea where they are and that is the honest truth Parker. You know what I did? Yes and you know my two employees have been fired? Yes . Parker wait until she cools off to speak with her.  Jane I am in Spain.  Parker a waste of time.  Baby girl knows how to vanish.  She isn't coming into the office when she returns.  Sweetie you fucked up.  I know. I am going to get some dinner and get a room. Thanks Jane.  Driver take me to LeNegra hotel. Yes mam. I called Jackie and Jenna none of them heard from her and were now worried.
Avery Nicole Jones Rizzoli you call me when you get this. Don't make Richard and I hunt you down.  I hang up.
I check my work emails and see a message from dad.  Your mom is worried call her. .I get a burner phone and call mom.
Jackie it's me.  I am okay.  I am in Spain but won't tell you where so you are not placed in the middle.  I don't know what happen.  I am glad your okay.  Your father will have the plane for you and June so you  flyback without her knowing.  He will have it there tomorrow morning.  The pilots and flight attendants will be staying at the airport hotel. Thanks mom love you.  Love you too..
June my parents will have the plane here tomorrow on standby for us . Cool we don't have to book a flight in our real names than.  Nope. 
I am at the airport and leave my wife a message.  No one knows where you are at.  Jane says to wait until you contact me because you know how to keep hidden.  I love you and not giving up on our marriage that I screwed up for 3 months. They don't have any stds so no worries there but knowing you will get checked anyway .