32

I woke up Maur and brought breakfast to her in bed.  She was all smiles so I knew my dessert would be coming.  I said good bye to June and baby girl.  They left for the airport.
J we better have sex every place now because once June comes those days are gone.  So hurry up and eat my love.  I am going to rock your world. Tomorrow we have to pick up June's Mercedes and we have one more day until next week. We then return to work again. Yes.I know so which room do we start in? The guest room where June is staying in. Before we start call Heather and tell her not to come in an enjoy the day off at the spa on us.

J got on the phone right away.
Heather take the day off. You will have lots of laundry to do tomorrow. Oh my dessert.  Okay enjoy. Maur booked you a entire spa special too just state your name and show your ID. Thanks Jane and tell Maura thank you too. She will be glad you stopped calling her Dr.  Isles. I know.

I hung up and turned the  the alarm on. Maur was already in June's  room and naked. I hurried and took mine off and jumped into the bed near her. It was funny to see her bounce a little but was arousing to see her breasts move. I could feel I was getting moist already.  Maur had a strap on and I got on my stomach.
I licked Jane's and and tongue fucked her until she was really wet.  I lined up the Dildo and entered her hard. Jane was screaming loud and I told her bitch stop screaming or it will stop.  Jane stopped immediately and was panting and moaning like she was in heat. My body was dripping with sweat on her back side as I continued to go in and and pull out. I finally just grinded all the way in her anus.  She was tightening up around the dildo and I pushed myself into her all the way. I had her hair wrapped around my hand and pulling her head up as I was in her. 
Maur yes my queen yes babe oh fuck yes. Cum for Daddy . Fuck Jane I cannot hold on anymore than don't. 

Maur's juices was flowing all over the sheets and mine was too.  We were trembling big time when the first orgasm came came when the second and third one came simultaneously shit I was having  difficulty staying inside of her.
I pulled out and she rolled us over. Now she was on top and entered me but this time my pussy. 

Fuck Maur yes baby yes yes yeeeeessss.
Maur was so in my pussy that I started to squirt and didn't stop.
I was so shaking and stretching my back as was licking my Arreolas. We came together. Both bodies sweating and shaking together.

Oh fuck Maur. We will need to get rid of this mattress and buy a new one for sure.  Jane I don't care if I have to buy new mattresses for all rooms. Oh my you horny bitch . Yes , but I am your horny bitch and no one else's. 
Maur finally pulled out and I was still squirting.